Zoho Books is selected for analysis along with 65+ other accounting software that will be evaluated and then listed as the top Accounting Software on 360Quadrants. Zoho Books is online accounting software that helps businesses in financial management, keeps them compliant with tax laws, automates workflows, and increases collaboration among departments. Zoho Books is used by businesses as an end-to-end accounting solution and takes care of sales orders, invoicing,and account receivables&payables. Zoho Books facilitates a host of integrations to streamline the flow of data among various apps and departments. Zoho Books Accounting Software facilitates accounting on-the-go with its mobile app, which lets users manage finances from any place and at any time. Zoho Books is easy to understand and intuitive to use.
Zoho Books is reliable and secure accounting software that automates tedious and error-prone tasks like capturing complex business workflows and categorization of transactions. Zoho Books helps businesses create online purchase orders, keep accounting and inventory management balanced, streamline invoicing, receive online payments from clients, connect and reconcile bank accounts, efficiently manage expenses, manage estimates, and manage documents. The Zoho Books client portal is an excellent way to get quick approvals and bulk payments from clients. Zoho enables businesses to get a real-time view of cashflows, facilitating insightful decision making. Zoho has created an ecosystem of various software that caters to all the requirements of running a business smoothly. Zoho Books pricing can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, is working on releasing a quadrant on Accounting Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 65+ Accounting Software and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 products will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with the listing Zoho Books Accounting Software, 360Quadrants has worked on SAP Business One, Crunch, CS professional Suite, Flexi, AlignBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Mint, Netsuite, Zoho Books, Zoho Books, and Workday, among others, as the top vendors in the Accounting Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Accounting Software comparisons between vendors.
Accounting software is a software application used by businesses to track and monitor financial transactions and perform in-depth analysis in order to generate reports for business planning. Accounting software automates routine accounting &bookkeeping tasks, which reduces costs and makes the process of making financial decisions more efficient. Few of the core modules of accounting software include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Inventory, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Cash Book, and General Ledger. Accounting Software records all the financial transactions taking place across these modules.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
Top Accounting Software will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- a. Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- b. Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- 3. Approximately 90+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the Accounting Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- a. Buyers
- b. Industry Experts
- c. 360Quadrants Analysts
- d. Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like CRM Software, Social Media Analytics Software, Virtual Private Server Software, and Web Content Management Software.