The global zeolite market is expected to reach USD 33.80 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing refinery output at a global level is expected to be a primary factor for product growth over the forecast period. Rising need for non-toxic and hydrophilic adsorbents for waste water treatment and water purification is expected to propel product demand. Furthermore, increasing consumption for gas separation is expected to fuel growth over the forecast period.
Abundant availability of raw materials is expected to be a key driver for zeolite market growth. The raw materials are, however, also used in a host of other applications such as paper, electronics, fabrication, and ceramics. This may result in hampering raw material supply for zeolites manufacturing, owing to the expansion of the aforementioned industries.
Growing demand for petroleum and petrochemical products is expected to result in increased use of catalysts, as it is an important compound required in synthesis. Thus, expansion of the oil & gas sector is expected to result in high catalyst demand, which will have a positive impact on the product demand over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth, at a CAGR over 3.0% in terms of revenue, from 2015 to 2022. Growing need for refrigerants and detergents, and increasing product utilization in advanced processing methods in the nuclear industry for the removal of nuclear waste, is expected to have a positive impact on industry growth over the forecast period.
Growing demand for energy at a global level is also expected to augment zeolite for separation and filtration. In addition, zeolites are low cost minerals with high efficiency and yield. Rapid industrialization, coupled with the presence of a stringent regulatory framework, is expected to augment demand for non-toxic zeolites over the forecast years.
Stringent regulations regarding environmental protection by numerous governments are expected to be a critical driver for the zeolites market growth due to its ability to reduce water and air pollution. Zeolites are extensively used as catalysts in petroleum refining of products such as gasoline, diesel, and other fuels.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/zeolites-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Global zeolite market was valued at USD 27.95 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2.5% from 2016 to 2024
- Synthetic zeolites are expected to grow the fastest at a CAGR of 2.6% in terms of revenue from 2015 to 2022. Growing need for detergents, on account of rising consumer awareness regarding hygiene, is expected to subsequently augment industry growth.
- Detergent builders were the largest application segment of the product and estimated at over 3,380.0 kilo tons in 2014. These products are extensively used as binders in detergents.
- Catalysts are expected to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR over 1.5% in terms of volume, from 2015 to 2022, owing to the growing application scope in the rapidly-expanding oil & gas industry.
- Europe was the largest market for the product, accounting for over 30.0% of global volume share in 2014. Regulatory inclination towards restriction of GHG emissions, coupled with robust manufacturing base of refrigerants and detergents in Germany, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium is expected to fuel demand over the forecast years.
- The global industry is characterized by integration across raw materials and manufacturing stages of the value chain. Companies including Arkema, Union Showa K K, and Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz manufacture raw materials such as silica and aluminum, which are consumed for the production of zeolite.
- In September 2012, BASF SE announced plans for constructing a production facility for specialty zeolites at Ludwigshafen, Germany. The plant commenced operations in 2014.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1067/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the zeolite market report on the basis of product, application, and region.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
- Detergent builders
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports :
Personal Care Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Flexible, Rigid Plastics, Paper, Metal, Glass), By Packaging Type (Bottles, Jars, Cans, Cartons, Tubes, Pouches), By Application, And Segment Forecasts To 2022
Wet Shave Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Gender (Male, Female), By Product (Disposable Razors, Non-disposable Razors), By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States