The global percutaneous coronary intervention market has been evaluated as a growing market and is expected to witness high growth in coming years. Partnership with large hospitals is an attractive strategy for being a market leader as it leads to greater exposure and cost reduction. The drug-eluting stents (DES) is the largest of the stent segment, while the bioresorbable stent is the latest that technology has to offer and the fastest growing segment. Thus another strategy to dominate the market is product development especially technological advancement. Among the surgery segment the percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is the largest growing segment.
The development of advanced stents combined with their falling cost is the most critical driver of the market for percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). The strongest market constraint is the low number of heart specialty hospitals and the scarcity of heart surgeons.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3166 .
Global Percutaneous coronary intervention market Players:
Key players profiled in the report are Abbott Vascular, Svelte Medical, Medtronic Plc., Boston Scientific, Sysmetis, Cardiac Dimensions, Acrostak, Edwards Lifesciences and others.
Test the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 80 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Global Percutaneous coronary intervention Market” Research Report – Forecast to 2023.
The Global percutaneous coronary intervention market is segmented on the basis of stents. Based on the stents, the market has been segmented as drug-eluting stents (DES), bare metal stents and bioresorbable stents. The surgery type segment is further sub segmented into percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI/TAVR), trans-mitral valve implantation (TMVR). Similarly the cosmetic implants segment is sub segmented into breast augmentation, buttock implants, chin & cheek implants.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with estimated future growth forecast for the next 6 years about various segments and sub-segments of the global percutaneous coronary intervention market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global percutaneous coronary intervention market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific along with Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by stents and surgery type.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the global percutaneous coronary intervention market.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/percutaneous-coronary-intervention-market-3166 .
The market for PCI is increasing due to rise in risk factors associated with heart diseases such as obesity, smoking and substance abuse, fatty foods etc. The life threatening nature of coronary heart diseases, greater reimbursement to heart diseases, the growth of specialty hospitals etc. are driving the market for PCI. The most critical technological growth factor however is the development of advanced stents such as drug-eluting stents (DES), bare metal stents, bioresorbable stents and the falling cost of these stents.
The regulatory changes in the U.S. is affecting the PCI market positively. For example, the FDI changed the class of standard balloon-tipped angioplasty catheters from Class III medical devices to Class II devices with special controls. Thus companies can now avoid pre-market approval (PMA) process to bring their device to the market. Thus companies will achieve faster clearance for their devices with added advantage of less cost.
The market constraints are the high cost of the procedure, coupled with the risks involved, the low availability of cardiac surgeons, low number of cardiac hospitals etc.
Considering all these factors the market for percutaneous coronary intervention is expected to reach $ 15,769 million by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of ~10.8% during 2017-2023.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –