Fruit Processing Market is anticipated to be driven by the increasing demand of convenience food both in developed and developing economies over the past few years. The changing lifestyle leading to evolving dietary patterns and spending habits of consumers which led to the surge in sale of convenience food. Also, increasing number of working women in developing economies will positively impact the demand for processed fruits during the forecast period.
Moreover, the advancement of fruit processing technology is anticipated to create extra spaces among the fruit processing manufacturers. Food service industry is witnessing a substantial growth over the last few years which in turn intensifies the demand for processed fruit which is anticipated to be a key driver in the processed fruit market. In addition, government of various developing countries have formulated several schemes for small and medium enterprises to provide the financial support and aid for establishing modern infrastructure.
Key players in the global fruit processing market are emphasizing on increasing their investments on new product development and improved product formulation in order to extend the product line. Also, the companies are inclined to increase their footprint across the world by acquiring local and regional players. Apart from that, the companies are introducing their products in the developing economies in order to penetrate in the untapped market.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fruit-processing-market-2800
The global fruit processing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Among these, North America accounted the highest market proportion in the global fruit processing market in the year of 2016. The region is estimated to register a decent CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 -2023. This is attributed by the massive development of food technology coupled with the increasing per capita disposable income. However, Asia Pacific region is projected to witness highest CAGR during the reviewed period of 2017-2023. China & India are the lucrative destination among the fruit processing manufacturers owing to the higher production capability of both the countries. Also, the demand for processed fruit is rising in the developing economies in Asia Pacific which is anticipated to be the strategic factor for the massive growth of fruit processing in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
Major Key Players:
This report includes a study of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships & joint ventures, and expansion & investments by the major Fruit Processing market players. It further includes product portfolios, developments of leading major players which includes
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
- Del Monte Foods, Inc. (Singapore)
- Nestle S.A. (Switzerland)
- Dole Food Company, Inc. (U.S.)
- The Kroger Company (U.S.)
- Gourmet Foods International (U.S.)
- Safeway, Inc. (U.S.)
The global Fruit Processing market is segmented on the basis of product type, processing equipment type, operation type and region.
- Fruit processors
- Raw material suppliers
- End users (food industry)
- Retailers and wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
- North America dominates the fruit processing market followed by Asia Pacific
- Fruit processing market is in the introductory phase in the emerging economies of Middle East & Latin America. These countries offer a lucrative opportunity to the fruit processing manufacturers.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2800
- Fruit processing market has been segmented on the basis of product type such as fresh, canned, fresh cut, frozen ,dried and convenience products
- Fruit Processing has been segmented on the basis of processing equipment such as preprocessing, processing, washing & dewatering, filling, seasoning, packaging
Fruit Processing has been segmented on the basis of operation type such as automatic, semi-automatic
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –