The global Wood Plastic Composite Market size is estimated to touch USD 12.5 billion by the end of 2027, as per a new report released by Million Insights. It is predicted that the market would grow at a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period. The demand for wood plastic furniture for sheet pilings and street construction is increasing.
Wood-plastic composite are durable and it has excellent shear strength, bending strength and low water and moisture content. Owing to these properties, wood plastic composite is used in windows, exterior, flooring, landscape materials and doors.
Emerging countries such as India, Brazil, China and Thailand are witnessing rapid infrastructural development. This has led to a rise in demand for flooring and furniture products, thereby, supplementing the growth of the market.
To download the sample PDF of “Wood Plastic Composite Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/wood-plastic-composite-wpc-market/request-sample
Developed countries are witnessing a growing trend of the nuclear family, which, in turn, has led to an increase in construction projects. Growing housing projects is projected to positively affect market growth over the next few years.
Key players operating in the wood plastic composite(WPC) market are Woodmass, Renolit, FkurKunststoff GmbH, TAMKO Building Products, Inc., Axion Structural Innovations LLC, and CertainTeed Corporation among others. These players are focusing on adopting strategic initiatives such as merger and acquisition, new product launch and expanding their geographical presence to strengthen their market position.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on the product, the polypropylene category is estimated to witness a CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast duration.
• The wood plastic composite share in automotive was 15.9% in 2019. Factors such as machinability, durability and lightweight are attributing to the growth of the segment.
• The building & construction category is estimated to grow at 11.5% CAGR over the forecast period.
• In 2019, Asia Pacific alone held over 31% of the share in the market. Rising dual-income, increasing competition in the local market and changing consumer behavior are attributing to the growth of the region.
Million Insights has segmented the global wood plastic composite market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Wood Plastic Composite Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Wood Plastic Composite Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Building and Construction
• Molding & Siding
• Automotive Components
• Industrial and Consumer Goods
Wood Plastic Composite Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• New Zealand
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market: As per the published report, the global thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) market size is estimated to arrive at USD 2.4 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 6.5% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
• FGD Market: As per the published report, the global flue gas desulfurization (FGD) market size is estimated to arrive at USD 36.6 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 4.8% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar