“Top Growth Opportunities: Wine in the UAE“, provides an overview of the Wine market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. Proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Wine producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Wine producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Wine markets in UAE through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Wine producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UAE market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for UAE, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– The UAE is a relatively small market in the global Wine sector in terms of value in US$ terms.
– The UAE market is amongst the fastest growing in the world
– Wine consumption is centered on the substantial western expat community.
– The mature tastes and premium factors attached to Wine products are driving consumption within this group.
– Over 2016-2021, still wine will remain the highest value category and alongside fortied wine it is expected to record loss of share growth in the same period with sparkling wine gaining market share
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the UAE’s Wine consumers.
– This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Wine sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Introducing a top growth market for Wine
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score – overview
Consumer spending trends – peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
2. Market insight – identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis – key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight – key channels and retailers driving growth
Wine retail channel share
Key Retail Channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight – the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight – who, what, when, where and why
Strategic issues map
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key Health & Wellness trends
Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
Key Product Insights
Trends and strategic issues – other notable product trends
Key product innovation case studies
Key Packaging Insights
Trends and strategic issues
Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities – space to move into
Growth segments to target
Product launch key takeouts
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349