DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Wilms Tumor – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Wilms Tumor – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Wilms Tumor, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Wilms Tumor market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of Wilms Tumor Market Report:
- Wilms tumour is the most common abdominal cancer in childhood and typically presents between ages 3 to 5 years. There are approximately 650 new cases in the United States every year. Girls are slightly more likely to have Wilms than boys. The male to female ratio in unilateral cases of Wilms tumour is 0.92 to 1.00, but in bilateral cases, it is 0.60 to 1.00.
- Ninety per cent of Wilms tumors are diagnosed before six years of age with the median age of diagnosis being 3.5 years. Overall 5-year survival in the US is 92% but in poor parts of the world with fewer resources, the survival rate is only 78%.
Key benefits of the report:
- Wilms Tumor market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Wilms Tumor Epidemiology and Wilms Tumor market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Wilms Tumor market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Wilms Tumor market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Wilms Tumor market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Wilms Tumor market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about Wilms Tumor Market Landscape.
Wilms Tumor Overview
Nephroblastoma also known as Wilms’ tumor is an embryonal type of renal cancer, is one of the most common solid malignant neoplasms in children. It accounts for approximately 90% of all pediatric tumors of the kidney. The total number of new cases of Wilms’ tumor in the UK is estimated at 80 cases per year. The tumor usually arises in a single kidney. Synchronous bilateral or multifocal tumors occur in approximately 10% of patients and tend to present at an earlier age. Wilms’ tumor can also be diagnosed in adolescents or adults, but this is extremely rare, representing less than 1% of all renal tumors.
Wilms Tumor Market
The dynamics of the Wilms Tumor market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Roche, Exelixis Inc., Agios Pharmaceutical, Seattle Children’s Hospital, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Wilms Tumor Market Landscape
Wilms Tumor Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Entrectinib: Roche
- Carbozantinib: Exelixis Inc.
- Ivosidenib: Agios Pharmaceutical
- EGFR806: Seattle Children’s Hospital
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Wilms Tumor Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Wilms Tumor Market Overview at a Glance
6. Wilms Tumor Disease Background and Overview
7. Wilms Tumor Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Wilms Tumor
9. Wilms Tumor Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Wilms Tumor Emerging Therapies
12. Wilms Tumor Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Wilms Tumor Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Wilms Tumor Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Wilms Tumor Market Outlook 2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States