Market Size – USD 1.8 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 18.5%, Market Trends – Increasing demand for mobile phones and smart devices
The Wi-Fi hotspot Market is expected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2018 to USD 8.3 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. The increasing mobility in business due to the advent of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, increasing vertical specific mobile applications and number of business, and development of advanced network infrastructure are encouraging Wi-Fi Hotspot market. The Wi-Fi Hotspot is a critical part of the enterprises, communication service providers, and network operators as the complete data transmission, seamless result, and visibility of applications over Wi-Fi are crucial for the businesses.
The increasing number of mobile devices and smartphones with employees is an important factor in changing the business outlook in the digital world. Fulfilling the bandwidth requirement of the applications and security issue are the major restraints of the market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Wi-Fi hotspot market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Wi-fi Hotspot Market by Component (Wireless Hotspot Gateways, Wireless Hotspot Controller, Mobile Hotspot Devices), Software (Centralized Hotspot Management, Cloud-Based Hotspot Management, Wi-Fi Security Software, Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing Software), Service (Professional Services, Installation and Managed Services), and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1097
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Wi-Fi hotspot Market is directly propelled by the demand for application of mobile and smart devices among its different array of sectors such as in domestic, banking, industries and military.
- The Wi-Fi hotspot market is anticipated to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2018 to USD 8.3 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period.
- The increasing mobility in business due to the introduction of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, rising businesses and vertical-specific mobile use, and enhancement of advanced network infrastructure are propelling the growth of Wi-Fi Hotspot market. The Wi-Fi Hotspot is an integral part of the enterprises, communication service providers, and network operators as the complete data transmission, seamless delivery, and visibility of applications over Wi-Fi are crucial for the businesses.
- The rise in the number of mobile devices and smartphones by employees is an essential factor in changing the business outlook in the digital world. Fulfilling the bandwidth requirement of the applications and security issue are the major restrictions of the market.
- The key applications of Wi-Fi hotspot Market include Component, Software, Service, End-User, Vertical, and Region.
- The hardware market is accountable for over 55% of the market revenue in 2018. The market growth is accredited to the increase in adoption of Wi-Fi gateways among the residential and the business segment. It is used to give authentication, authorization, and accounting for a wired or wireless network.
- The acceptance of internet-enabled devices and the increased IP traffic are boosting the deployment of gateway devices in the market. Moreover, the increased usage of cloud access points among enterprises is also uplifting the market.
- The software market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast timeline. The market is boosting by the growing acceptance of customized software solutions among users to manage their access to the Wi-Fi hotspot. This software is used to grant registered and unregistered access to the network and ensure the reliability of the network by encrypting the network data traffic.
- The services market is also projected to attain an unvarying annual growth rate of more than 13% during the forecast timespan. The rising need for third-party service providers among organizations is the principal factor that will augment the market. Companies are outsourcing their IT infrastructure management services to reduce the operational costs related to the maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- The commercial applications accounted for more than 16% of the total stake in the Wi-Fi Hotspot market in 2017. The rising internet infiltration and the growing adoption of smartphones and tablets worldwide are the primary factors speeding the adoption of Wi-Fi hotspots at public places. The share of the retail sector in the commercial application market is more than 40%.
- Europe is dominating the Wi-Fi Hotspot market. The high adoption of Wi-Fi hotspots in public places is encouraging market growth. The existence of an organized network infrastructure and 4G network also assists in the adoption in this region.
- Key players within the Wi-Fi hotspot Market include Nokia Networks (Finland), Ipass (US), Aptilo Networks (Sweden), Alcatel-Lucent (France), Ericsson (Sweden), Motorola Solutions (US), Boingo Wireless (US), Netgear (US), Ruckus Wireless (US), Cisco Systems (US), Ubiquiti Networks (US) and Aruba Networks (US) among other players.
Request For Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1097
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of Component, Software, Service, End-User, Vertical, and Region:
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market by Component (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Wireless Hotspot Gateways
- Wireless Hotspot Controllers
- Mobile Hotspot Devices
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market by Software (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Centralized Hotspot Management
- Wi-Fi Security Software
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Billing Software
- Cloud-Based Hotspot Management
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market, by Service (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Professional Services
- Installation and Integration Services
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market, by End-User (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Communication Service Provider & Network Operators
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market, by Vertical (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Telecom & IT
- Financial Services
- Wi-Fi hotspot Market, by Region (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East
- South America
Browse more reports of Information and Technology: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States