1. The hydraulic oil is not clean
If impurities are mixed in the oil, these impurities can cause strain when they are embedded in the gap between the piston and the cylinder. This kind of strain has the following characteristics: generally there are groove marks more than 0.1mm deep, the number is small, and its length is approximately equal to the stroke of the piston.
2. The gap between the piston and the cylinder is too small
This situation often occurs when the new piston is replaced. If the clearance is too small, the hydraulic hammer is working, and the clearance changes with the increase of the oil temperature. At this time, the piston and the cylinder block are easy to cause strain. It is characterized by: the depth of the pull mark is shallow, the area is large, and its length is approximately equal to the stroke of the piston.
3. Low hardness value of piston and cylinder
The piston is affected by external force during movement, and due to the low hardness of the surface of the piston and the cylinder, it is easy to cause strain. Its characteristics are: shallow depth and large area.
4. Drill chisel guide sleeve failure
Poor lubrication of the guide sleeve or poor wear resistance of the guide sleeve will accelerate the wear of the guide sleeve, and the gap between the drill chisel and the guide sleeve is sometimes more than 10mm. This will lead to piston strain.
HMB Hydraulic Hammer Piston Use Precautions
1. If the cylinder is damaged, install the piston very carefully to avoid secondary damage. 2. Don’t install the piston if the inner bushing gap is too large. 3. Please make sure to keep the breaker from corrosion and rust if long time no use hydraulic hammer. 4. Don’t use inferior oil seal kits. 5. Keep the hydraulic oil clean.
If people have any questions about hydraulic breaker, please feel free to contact.
Established in 2009, Yantai Jiwei Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. is always focusing on the development, production, sales and services of construction engineering machinery integrating production which are widely used in construction, demolition, recycling, mining, forestry and agricultural, they are well known for their quality, durability, performance and reliability.
• Over 12 years production experience.
• Over 100 employees, over 70% employees in Production, Development, Research, Services.
• Have more than 50 domestic dealers, Offer high-quality products and services to more than 320 foreigh customers, has exported HMB products to more than 80 countries in the world.
• Have a complete pre-sale and after-sales service system in more than 30 countries such as USA, Canada, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Fiji, Chile, Peru, Egypt, Algeria, Germany, France, Poland, UK, Russia, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Macedonia, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Norway, Belgium, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, The united Arab emirates etc.
Company Name: Yantai Jiwei Construction Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Email: Send Email