The global white tea market size is expected to reach USD 2.23 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. White tea can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and oral bacteria, hence its prominence in the pharmaceutical industry. White tea flavonoids can help prevent obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Its weight-loss advantages are expected to draw a significant number of customers, fueling the market development.
White tea products, when consumed in moderation, can help in relieving anxiety and boost energy levels. Due to this, the demand for white tea as a health drink is expected to be propelled by changing diet habits and a hectic work style among adults in emerging economies such as China and India.
White Tea Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, the organic food segment is projected to grow at the rate of 7.5% during the forecast period. The rising concern about the concentration of dangerous amounts of fluorides and toxic chemicals in conventional products is expected to drive the segment’s growth.
• Based on the application, the beverage segment accounted for 77.7% of the global market share in 2018. The rising preference for using beverages as a convenient medium for consuming nutrition is expected to promote the demand for white tea beverages.
• The cosmetics and toiletries segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. The product’s skin-soothing antioxidant properties fuel the demand for skincare products made with white tea.
• In March 2021, POM Wonderful announced that it is adding two new flavors to its POM Antioxidant Super Tea line-up. The brand-new Pomegranate Elderberry Boost Tea and Pomegranate Orange Blossom White Tea combine the antioxidant goodness of pomegranates with the benefits of tea, resulting in a delicious and refreshing alternative to traditional ready-to-drink teas.
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/white-tea-market/request/rs1
White Tea Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global white tea market on the basis of product, application, and region:
White Tea Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
White Tea Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Cosmetics and toiletries
White Tea Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of White Tea Market
• Digicommerce Solutions LLP.
• Zhejiang Tea Group Co. Ltd.
• Changsha Botaniex Inc.
• Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC.
• Shaanxi Iknow Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
• Carrubba INC
• Arihant Tea Company
• Lanzhou Wallets Biotech co. Ltd.
• Subodh Brothers Pvt.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6317/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Organic Tea Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Camellia Sinensis-based (Green, Black, Oolong, White), Herbal), By Taste, By Form, By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Bubble Tea Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Black, Green, Oolong), By Flavor (Classic, Coffee, Fruit), By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States