The global Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market size is estimated to attain USD 1.8 billion by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Rising demand for heat exchangers from industries such as petroleum, chemical, food & beverage and others are expected to spur market growth.
Various materials including nitrite aluminum, brass alloy, titanium, rubber gasket steel and others are used for manufacturing welded spiral type heat exchangers. Key manufacturers in the industry are Danfoss and Alfa Laval. The operational activities of these companies enable the integration of the distribution process and manufacturing.
The main advantage of using these heat exchangers is that they offer a large surface area for fluid floating across it. These heat exchangers also offer greater thermal performance than other types. Thus, welded heat exchangers are preferred in aggressive fluid management while channel construction.
To download the sample PDF of “Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-welded-spiral-heat-exchangers-market/request-sample
HVAC and refrigeration end-use industry is projected to hold the largest market share by 2025. In 2018, it contributed to the market revenue of USD 282.1 million. Food and beverage segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period while power generation industry is projected to register the CAGR of over 4.2% during the forecasted period.
In Asia Pacific, rapid industrialization, growing investment in commercial, manufacturing projects across developing countries are contributing to welded spiral heat exchangers market growth. Heat exchangers are widely used in industries like food and beverages, power generation, and petrochemicals. There is a major switch in demand from North America, and the European market to developing countries like India and China.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, Asia Pacific held the largest market share of over 37.6%, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5.2% from 2019 to 2025.
• In 2018, European market held the second-highest revenue share of USD 397.1 million in the overall market, due to growing automobile & construction sector.
• Central and South America is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecasted period.
• Key manufacturers include Danfoss, Nexson Group, Alfa Laval, Elanco Inc., and Smartheat Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global welded spiral heat exchanger market based on end use and region:
Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Food & Beverages
• HVAC & Refrigeration
• Power Generation
• Pulp & Paper
Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East and Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Asset Performance Management Market: The global asset performance management market size was accounted for USD 13,237.85 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 9.15% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• Vacuum Cleaner Market: The global vacuum cleaner market size was valued at USD 9.2 billion in 2018 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. The market is projected to witness remarkable growth due to rapid changing consumer standard of living and the increasing number of working women in developing nations.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar