Global wearable display market is estimated to expand at a substantial CAGR of 19.5% during the period 2019-2024 as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe. This could be credited to an increasing utility of OLED displays all over smart wearable devices along with growing adoption of VR (Virtual reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) headsets. The advantages of these displays include better viewing angles, excellent contrast, and sharp color performance.
IoT services along with connected devices have compelled the producers to render them in the wearable. This factor is expected to bolster the market in the near future. However, high initial cost is likely to hamper the market. The latest trend is that of the advent of HMD (Head Mounted Displays). They are in great demand in the defense sector to train, simulate, track, and analyze military maneuvers. The other areas of presence in the same sector include situational awareness, night vision system, security monitoring, navigation, inspection, remotely-piloted vehicle interfaces, and visual enhancements. The other verticals where wearable display is making a beeline include automotive and firefighting, logistics, automotive, and engineering.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wearable-display-market/request-sample
The “healthcare” sector is the second most dominating sector in wearable display market. This is due to the fact that it does account for high usage and attractiveness. Wearable display devices do aid in tracking calories. The Asia Pacific is expected to witness an exorbitant growth by 2025 as several manufacturers are shifting their base to the economies herein. Besides, an exponential demand for smartphones and internet mobility do hold the hopes high for Asia Pacific.
Geographically, the global wearable display market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
– North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
– Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
– Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global wearable display market is segmented into:
– Smart Bands
– Head-Mounted Displays
Based on application, the wearable display market is segmented into:
– Military & Defense
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global wearable display market are:
– Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
– LG Electronics, Inc.
– AU Optronics Corp.
– BOE Technology Group Co. Ltd.
– Japan Display Inc.
– Foxconn Technology Group (Sharp Corporation)
– request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
– To analyze and forecast the market size of global wearable display market.
– To classify and forecast global wearable display market based on region, product, and application.
– To identify drivers and challenges for global wearable display market.
– To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global wearable display market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for global wearable display market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global wearable display market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
– Manufacturers of wearable display
– Raw material suppliers
– Market research and consulting firms
– Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
– Organizations, forums and alliances related to wearable display
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wearable-display-market
Table of Contents
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Wearable Display Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Smart Bands Market
7.3 Global Smartwatches Market
7.4 Global Head-Mounted Displays Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Wearable Display Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Wearable Display Market by Consumer Segment
8.3 Global Wearable Display Market by Healthcare Segment
8.4 Global Wearable Display Market by Commercial Segment
8.5 Global Wearable Display Market by Military & Defense Segment
Browse More Related Reports in Electronics Market :
1) Smartwatches Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-smartwatches-market
2) Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Wearables Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-electrostatic-discharge-esd-wearables-market-research-report-2020-2024
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States