In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global waterproofing market report.
The global waterproofing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Lowering bank interest rates in majority of the emerging economies in Europe is expected uplift residential constructions and create a potential market for waterproofing works during forecast period.
- Residential constructions in the Middle East stands out, inducing huge demand for waterproofing materials between 2020-2025. The US government has estimated to invest around $2 trillion, that will undoubtfully provide a greater support for the overall growth of infrastructural sector in North America.
- The rising construction activities Spain, Italy, and other major growing countries are supported by lower bank interest rates. Germany has remained a major manufacturer in construction and waterproofing materials, that is propelling the country to hold top position in innovations for construction supplies globally.
- Application of waterproofing materials in roofing accounts for highest share over the other application of construction areas.
- Rapid urbanization and increasing residential construction activities in emerging urban cities across all the regions are expected to act as potential green spot markets for waterproofing materials.
- PVC based waterproof roofing sheets is expected to grow at rapid pace, due to its superior properties, its durability, ease of application, and flexibility across a wide range of applications.
- On average 35% of the total residential and commercial structures are suffering minor defects due to wetness and roughly 4.5% of the building structures in the US sustaining moderate to heavy damage.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, raw material, application, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 13 other vendors
Waterproofing Market – Segmentation
- The liquid applied membrane (LAM) segment is expected to reach revenues of over $18 billion by 2025. LAM is widely preferred among builders across the globe due to its easy applicable nature on any surface. The demand for LAM is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period on account of the rise in new construction and refurbished activities.
- The growing preference for PVC-based waterproofing solutions in commercial and industrial building constructions across the world is influencing the segment. The increasing demand for customized applications is likely to increase the demand for PVC materials significantly during the period 2020–2025 in several urbanized economies.
- The growth in construction activities in urban areas in countries such as China, India, Mexico, and Gulf Coastal Countries (GCC) and the increase in re-roofing works in developed economies such as the US and European countries have increased the application of roofing waterproofing works significantly.
Waterproofing Market by Product
- Liquid Applied Membrane (LAM)
- Sheet-based Membrane
Waterproofing Market by Raw Material
- Modified Bitumen
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Waterproofing Market by Application
- Underground Constructions
- Roads & Bridges
Waterproofing Market – Dynamics
The rising number of smart cities in the APAC region is expected to create substantial business opportunities for smart water management system providers, along with several waterproofing subcontractors, during the forecast period. Singapore and India are planning to invest more than $1.2 billion by the end of 2025 as an initiative towards their smart city projects. Such a smart city initiative in the APAC region is expected to provide a huge scope for the adoption of advanced metering infrastructures, with increasing demand for its related construction works during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Lower Bank Rates in Developing Countries
- Construction Opportunities in Developing Nations
- Efficient & Cost-Effective Waterproofing
- Increasing Public Infrastructure Projects
Waterproofing Market – Geography
The consumption of waterproofing materials in APAC is expected to increase at a steady pace during the forecast period. Industrialization and growing rates of infrastructural development projects, predominantly in China and India, are key drivers to the growth in waterproofing works in residential and commercial constructions. In addition, the market growth of waterproofing materials in the APAC region is expected to be propelled by urbanization.
Waterproofing Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Construction Materials
- Firestone Building Products
- Soprema Groups
- Sika AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- Asia Mortar
- EP Borneo
- Maris Polymers
- Kemper System
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States