The global walking aids market size is expected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.8%, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. The market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing disability rates caused due to rising incidence of malnutrition and infectious, non-infectious, & congenital diseases; growing prevalence of diabetes; and increasing geriatric population & number of accidents/traumas.
The introduction of devices with new features such as rollators with the attached laser for Parkinson’s patients is anticipated to propel market growth over the forecast period. The rise in disposable income coupled with an increase in awareness in developed countries is anticipated to further boost market demand.
High prevalence of osteoporosis & arthritis and increasing awareness & adoption of canes, crutches, & walkers are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, factors such as technological advancements, an increasing number of initiatives & funding by governments & international organizations, and a rising number of post-surgery rehabilitation programs are likely to contribute to market growth.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/walking-aids-market/request-sample
In addition, the demand for better quality, more efficient, sustainable, and cost-efficient walking aids is rising owing to the increasing number of disabled individuals participating in the workforce. Therefore, urging the need for advanced and cost-effective walking aids. However, lack of reimbursement and the availability of a wide range of refurbished products in the market is restraining the market growth.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
• Rollators accounted for the largest share in the walking aids market owing to the availability of advanced design and features offered, such adjustable handle height, better comfort, and directional control.
• Asia Pacific region is expected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to the increasing incidence of arthritis and the geriatric population. This regional market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period.
• Rehabilitation centers with low funding and many eldercare centers in low-income economies are among the major end-users of low-cost rollators
• The others segment (canes, crutches, and walkers) is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment owing to the increasing awareness & adoption of canes, crutches, & walkers.
• Market players include Evolution Technologies, HUMAN CARE, Benmor Medical, Briggs Healthcare, Carex Health Brands, TOPRO, and Eurovema AB are some of the prominent players operating in the market for rollators
Download Full Research Report of Walking Aids Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/walking-aids-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market segmentation & scope
1.2. Information procurement
1.2.1. Purchased database
1.2.2. GVR’s internal database
1.2.3. Secondary sources & third-party perspectives
1.2.4. Primary research
1.3. Information analysis
1.3.1. Data analysis models
1.4. Market formulation & data visualization
1.5. Data validation & publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segment Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Walking Aids Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Lineage outlook
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.2.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.3. Walking Aids: Market Analysis Tools
3.3.1. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
18.104.22.168. Supplier Power
22.214.171.124. Buyer Power
126.96.36.199. Substitution Threat
188.8.131.52. Threat from new entrant
184.108.40.206. Competitive rivalry
3.3.2. PESTEL Analysis
220.127.116.11. Political Landscape
18.104.22.168. Environmental Landscape
22.214.171.124. Social Landscape
126.96.36.199. Technology Landscape
188.8.131.52. Legal Landscape
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-wearable-cardioverter-defibrillator-market-research-report-2019-2023
The report firstly introduced the Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator basics: definitions, classifications, applications and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and so on.
• Electromagnetic Therapy Device Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-electromagnetic-therapy-device-market
This report provides detailed historical analysis of global market for Electromagnetic Therapy Device from 2013-2018, and provides extensive market forecasts from 2019-2028 by region/country and subsectors. It covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, historical growth and future perspectives in the Electromagnetic Therapy Device market.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States