Worldwide: New Report at Market Reports Center estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, VoLTE subscriptions will account for more than $280 Billion in annual service revenue
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
PDF sample download: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/585147
First deployed by South Korean operators in 2012, VoLTE is continuing to gain momentum globally. As of Q22018, more than 140 mobile operators have commercially launched VoLTE services, and several roaming and interoperability agreements are already in place.
How much growth can we expect in Market?
Research estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, VoLTE subscriptions will account for more than $280 Billion in annual service revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, more than 16% of the revenue will be driven by voice based IoT applications, video calling and supplementary services.
What will market research report provide?
The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2018 -2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, regulatory landscape, mobile operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for VoLTE-capable device shipments, subscriptions, service revenue and infrastructure investments from 2018 till 2030. The forecasts cover 14 submarkets and 6 regions.
Buy Discounted Copy at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/585147
What Segmentation is covered in report?
VoLTE subscription, service revenue, device and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
+Smartphones & Phablets
+ Feature Phones
– Smartwatches & Wearables
– Tablets, CPEs & Other Devices
– IoT Modules
VoLTE Subscriptions & Services
– Voice Telephony
– Video & Supplementary Services
– Voice Based IoT Applications
– CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
– SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
– VoLTE Application Servers
– Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
– VoLTE-Capable Policy Control Solutions
– Asia Pacific
– Eastern Europe
– Middle East & Africa
– Latin & Central America
– North America
– Western Europe
Review the summary and complete table of content at https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/585147/the-volte-voice-over-lte-ecosystem-2018-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-forecasts
– By 2021, Report estimates that VoLTE subscriptions will account for over $280 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP-based telephony experience.
– Besides smartphones, VoLTE technology is increasingly being integrated into other devices including feature phones, IoT modules and wearables such as smart watches.
– In certain technically advanced markets, mobile operators have already begun the process of switching off their legacy circuit switched 2G and 3G networks, as voice traffic transitions to VoLTE networks.
– Nearly all VoLTE operators are integrating their VoLTE services with Wi-Fi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited.
– The VoLTE infrastructure vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as the merger of Sonus Networks and GENBAND to form Ribbon Communications, Cisco’s acquisition of BroadSoft, and Metaswitch Networks’ acquisition of OpenCloud to offer a pure-play software VoLTE solution.
The report covers the following topics:
– VoLTE ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
– Case studies of over 20 commercial VoLTE deployments
– OTT mobile voice and video services
– Complimentary technologies including Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC
– Vertical market opportunities including voice based IoT applications and MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice services
– VoLTE services over MVNO networks
– Service assurance platforms for VoLTE
– Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of more than 100 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Strategic recommendations for VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
About Market Reports Center;
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 3,00,000 plus titles and 40+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Company Name: Market Reports Center
Contact Person: Sam Collins
Email: Send Email
Address:201, Daulat Complex, Opp Veritas, Baner Rd, Baner
Country: United States