(Albany,US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Vitiligo Pipeline Insight 2020
“Vitiligo Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Vitiligo market. A detailed picture of the Vitiligo pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Vitiligo treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Vitiligo commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Vitiligo pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Vitiligo collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Vitiligo as a condition in which the skin loses melanin, the pigment that determines the color of skin, hair, and eyes. If the cells that do not produce melanin die or no longer produce melanin, slowing growing white patches of irregular shapes appear on the skin. The typical lesions on the skin can be defined as milky white, non‐scaly macules that are present with distinct margins. Researchers have identified several forms of Vitiligo. Generalized Vitiligo (also called non‐segmental Vitiligo), which is the most common form, involves loss of pigment (depigmentation) in patches of skin all over the body. Another form called segmental Vitiligo (also known as unilateral or localized Vitiligo) is associated with smaller patches of depigmented skin that appear on one side of the body in a limited area; this occurs in about 10% of affected individuals. The localized type is further subdivided into focal, segmental, and mucosal subtypes, while the generalized type is subdivided into acrofacial, Vulgaris, and universal subtypes. An overlap of various types can be classified as ‘mixed type’.
Request for free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/vitiligo-pipeline-insight
Vitiligo Pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Vitiligo with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Vitiligo treatment.
- Vitiligo key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Vitiligo market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Currently, there is no clinical candidate under the late stage of development for the treatment of Vitiligo. All the emerging therapies are under early Phase‐II stage of clinical progress. Thus, based on DelveInsight’s Analysis, two emerging therapies have been considered, i.e., INCB018424 (Incyte Corporation), and Scenesse (Clinuvel Pharmaceutical), which are expected to launch in the market during the forecast period (2019–2028). INCB018424 is going to be launched only in the US market whereas, Scenesse will be launched in all the 7MM.
- INCB018424, being developed by Incyte Corporation, is a topical formulation of ruxolitinib that acts as JAK1 and JAK2 inhibitor. The company is currently recruiting participants for its Phase‐II clinical study that is to be conducted in the United States. DelveInsight predictsthe drug to enter the market in the year 2023, and subsequently contribute toward the market size. The product is believed to become the highest revenue generator in the Vitiligo market, by the year 2027.
- Scenesse (Afamelanotide; Clinuvel Pharmaceutical) is a long‐lasting synthetic analog of α‐MSH that binds to the melanocortin‐1 receptor, stimulating melanocyte proliferation and melanogenesis. The trial results show that the drug was well tolerated, no significant safety issues reported. As per the company, Scenesse is believed to be the first curative treatment for Vitiligo. However, as per expert opinions, the market growth is risky, as the injections may not respond properly to the local spots of non‐pigmented skin of the patients. The drug is believed to launch in the year 2025.
- Recently, JAK inhibitors have been explored as a promising novel treatment option in vitiligo. The JAK and signal transducers and activators of transcription (STAT) pathway is an attractive therapeutic target because IFN‐γ‐dependent cytokines produced through this pathway have been implicated in the pathogenesis of disease. Pfizer is conducting a phase II study for evaluating two of its drugs namely PF‐06700841 and PF‐06651600 for vitiligo treatment. PF‐06651600 targets JAK3 and was developed by modifying the structure of tofacitinib to allow irreversible covalent binding and optimize selectivity. Brepocitinib (PF‐06700841), a potent TYK2/JAK1 selective inhibitor, is in development for inflammatory diseases. Both the drugs have been well tolerated in earlier studies.
Emerging drugs included in the report
- INCB018424: Incyte Corporation
- SCENESSE (afamelanotide): Clinuvel Pharmaceutical
- ATI‐50002: Aclaris Therapeutics
- Apremilast: Celgene
- PF‐06700841 and PF‐06651600: Pfizer
Request for free sample page:- :- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/vitiligo-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
3. Vitiligo Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Vitiligo Treatment Guidelines
4. Vitiligo – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Vitiligo Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Vitiligo Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Vitiligo Discontinued Products
13. Vitiligo Product Profiles
14. Vitiligo Key Companies
15. Vitiligo Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Vitiligo Unmet Needs
18. Vitiligo Future Perspectives
19. Vitiligo Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
- Vitiligo- Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Vitiligo – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States