Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin loses melanin, the pigment that determines the color of skin, hair, and eyes. If the cells that do not produce melanin die or no longer produce melanin, slowing growing white patches of irregular shapes appear on the skin. The typical lesions on the skin can be defined as milky white, non-scaly macules that are present with distinct margins.
Researchers have identified several forms of Vitiligo. Generalized Vitiligo (also called non-segmental Vitiligo), which is the most common form, involves loss of pigment (depigmentation) in patches of skin all over the body. Another form called Segmental Vitiligo (also known as unilateral or localized Vitiligo) is associated with smaller patches of depigmented skin that appear on one side of the body in a limited area; this occurs in about 10% of affected individuals.
The localized type is further subdivided into focal, segmental, and mucosal subtypes, while the generalized type is subdivided into acrofacial, vulgaris, and universal subtypes. An overlap of various types can be classified as ‘mixed type’.
The main symptoms of Vitiligo are flat, white spots, or patches on the skin. Gradually the patches become completely white. Sometimes the center of a patch may be white with pale skin around it.
“Vitiligo Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Vitiligo market. A detailed picture of the Vitiligo pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Vitiligo treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Vitiligo commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Vitiligo pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Vitiligo collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Vitiligo of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Vitiligo with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Vitiligo treatment.
- Vitiligo key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Vitiligo market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/vitiligo-pipeline-insight
Scope of the report
- The Vitiligo report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Vitiligo across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Vitiligo therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Vitiligo research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Vitiligo .
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2.3. Vitiligo Symptoms
2.6. Vitiligo Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Vitiligo Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Vitiligo Treatment Guidelines
4. Vitiligo – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Vitiligo companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
126.96.36.199. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Vitiligo Collaboration Deals
188.8.131.52. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
184.108.40.206. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Vitiligo Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Vitiligo Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Vitiligo Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Vitiligo Discontinued Products
13. Vitiligo Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
220.127.116.11. Product Overview
18.104.22.168. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
22.214.171.124. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
126.96.36.199. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
188.8.131.52. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Vitiligo Key Companies
15. Vitiligo Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Vitiligo Unmet Needs
18. Vitiligo Future Perspectives
19. Vitiligo Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States