The global video intercom devices market size is estimated to attain USD 41.07 billion, by the end of 2025 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing number of commercial and residential buildings are expected to proliferate the demand for video intercom equipment in the coming few years. In addition, growing innovations in session initiation protocol and video streaming are contributing to market growth. Intercom devices are equipped with in-build cameras that provide high-quality video. These additional benefits are projected to increase the demand for the product in the residential and office sector.
Intercom devices are highly preferred for security purposes in commercial buildings. These devices are easy to install and are integrated with access control and surveillance systems. Moreover, these systems are widely used in the automotive sector and others which are expected to surge the growth of the market. Intercom devices are featured with paging, audiovisual identification and emergency queuing for the call. Video intercom equipment allows to unlock a door using an electric strike at the door and also helps to track visitor’s information from the master station. Audiovisual feature helps to recognize the entry of visitor.
To download the sample PDF of “Video Intercom Devices Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/video-intercom-devices-market/request-sample
Key manufacturers in the video intercom device market include, Alpha Communications, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., Aiphone Co., Ltd., Comelit Group S.P.A., Legrand, Panasonic Corporation and Samsung. These players in the market are focusing on product innovations and invest high in the R&D activities to develop advanced products to remain competent in the industry.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Door entry device system is projected to propel at a CAGR of around 13.3% over the forecasted period.
• Door entry systems are functioned with video or audio systems. Video system integration provides the visitor’s image. Audio system helps to communicate with caller.
• Password access control segment is expected to hold the largest market share, owing to its features such as high security and convenient access.
• Based on the system, wireless systems are projected to register the fastest CAGR of over 13.5% during the forecast period.
• IP-based devices are estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecasted period, due to its enhanced video and communication capabilities.
• North America is projected to hold the largest share in the market by the end of 2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global video intercom devices market based on device type, access control, system, technology, end use and region:
Video Intercom Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Door Entry Systems
• Handheld Devices
• Video Baby Monitors
Video Intercom Devices Access Control Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Fingerprint Readers
• Password Access
• Proximity Cards
• Wireless Access
Video Intercom Devices System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Video Intercom Devices Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Video Intercom Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Video Intercom Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Powder Coatings Market: The global powder coatings market was prized by USD 11.9 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market: With reference to the report published, the global intelligent virtual assistant market was prized by USD 5.82 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 28.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar