HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 17 pages on title ‘Video games software sector scorecard – Thematic Research’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe & Asia and important players such as Activision Blizzard, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Asus, Bandai Namco, Boyaa, Capcom, Changyou.Com, Colopl, DeNA, Electronic Arts, Epic Games, Facebook, Gamevil
The video games industry continues on its upward trajectory, driven by a combination of trends, including the rapid growth in popularity of esports (organized multiplayer video game competitions) and further breakthroughs in technologies like virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), which are enabling more immersive gaming experiences. These trends are beginning to intersect and create new formats, including VR esports competitions.
The maturing of cloud technologies and the development of 5G will help cloud gaming become a major global market, with a variety of companies racing to become the Netflix of games. In addition to the inevitable content ownership problems for established players, it will likely trigger a decline in sales of gaming consoles and cause a significant shift in the balance of power in the video game sector.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the video games software sector over the next two years, including esports, cloud gaming, AR, VR, fantasy sports, mobile gaming, and M&A.
– This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
– It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the video games software sector.
– It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
– It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting video games software companies.
Reasons to buy
– Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
– This video games software sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Companies covered: Activision Blizzard, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Asus, Bandai Namco, Boyaa, Capcom, Changyou.Com, Colopl, DeNA, Electronic Arts, Epic Games, Facebook, Gamevil
Market by Type: Browser Games, Pc Games, Smart Phone/Tablet Games, Console Games
Market by Technology: Browser Games, Pc Games, Smart Phone/Tablet Games, Console Games
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2361197-video-games-software-sector-scorecard-thematic-research
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2361197-video-games-software-sector-scorecard-thematic-research
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2361197
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States