The global video conferencing market size is expected to reach USD 8.56 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing usage of these solutions in startups, educational institutes,and organizations, especially in the emerging countries of Asia Pacific, are expected to drive the market. Moreover, proliferation of 4G-enabled mobile devices and rise in the number of Video Conferencing-as-a-Service (VCaaS) providers are expected to contribute to market growth.
Recently, majority of the countries in Asia Pacific witnessed the development of robust digital communication infrastructure that created the need for deployment of these systems. Various telecom companies are providing funding to the manufactures for the development of these systems, which is expected to positively impact the market growth. For instance, in February 2018, NTT Limited provided funding worth USD 32 million to Highfive for the development of integrated hardware and software video conferencing solutions.
Growth of the telemedicine industry and increased penetration of online education in developed as well as emerging economies, such as U.K., U.S., Japan, India, and China, are anticipated to play a pivotal role in driving the demand for these systems over the forecast period. Additionally, it is anticipated that growing focus of electronic companies, such as Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Siemens, on establishing partnerships with market players will drive the video conferencing market. For instance, in March 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Vidyo Inc. collaborated to launch Philips IntelliSpace eCareManager telehealth platform, which allowed doctors to remotely monitor patients in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
To Know More About Video Conferencing Market, Access Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/video-conferencing-market/request/rs1
In response to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, governments are providing funding to the law enforcement agencies to adopt these solutions for carrying out their operations remotely. For instance, in April 2020, the Ohio Supreme Court announced a funding of USD 4 million to high courts for purchasing video conferencing systems. Demand for remote workforce management using these systems has increased owing to the rapid globalization. Deployment of video conferencing solutions has enabled businesses to communicate with multiple teams or clients in different locations more effectively.
Video Conferencing Market Report Highlights
- In September 2017, AVer Information Inc. and TrueConf LLC entered into a partnership, which enabled AVer’s video conferencing systems to operate with TrueConf‘s TrueConf video conferencing software. Such partnerships are projected to enhance the growth of the software component segment
- Based on deployment, cloud-based solutions are anticipated to witness increased demand due to growing trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). These solutions enable users to join a meeting using any device through a web-based browser
- On the basis of enterprise size, the small and medium enterprises segment is expected to witness significant growth in coming years owing to increasing adoption of video conferencing solutions by SMEs for interviewing new candidates
- By end use, the healthcare sector is expected to witness considerable growth in future owing to increasing focus of the mental health practitioners in the healthcare organizations, such as the National eTherapy Centre and Commonwealth Department of Health, on the usage of video conferencing to provide remote consultations to their patients
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth in coming years owing to strong presence of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) companies. In addition, major global manufacturing and IT companies have established their R&D and production centers in the region
- Key industry players operating in the video conferencing market include Array Telepresence Inc.; Adobe Inc.; Avaya Inc.; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Logitech International S.A.; West Corporation, Plantronics, Inc.; Vidyo Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; and Cisco Systems, Inc.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/video-conferencing-market
Video Conferencing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global video conferencing market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Video Conferencing Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Microphone & Headphone
- Professional Service
- Managed Service
Video Conferencing Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Video Conferencing Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Video Conferencing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Government & Defense
- Media & Entertainment
Video Conferencing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Topics Covered
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Video Conferencing Market – Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2016 – 2027
2.2 Global Video Conferencing Market, 2016 – 2027
2.2.1 Global video conferencing market, by region, 2016 – 2027
2.2.2 Global video conferencing market, by component, 2016 – 2027
184.108.40.206 Global video conferencing market by hardware, 2016 – 2027
220.127.116.11 Global video conferencing market by services, 2016 – 2027
2.2.3 Global video conferencing market, by deployment, 2016 – 2027
2.2.4 Global video conferencing market, by enterprise size, 2016 – 2027
2.2.5 Global video conferencing market, by end use, 2016 – 2027
Chapter 3 Video Conferencing Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
Browse Related Reports :
Team Collaboration Software Market By Application, By Software Type (Conferencing, Communication & Coordination), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027:
Mobile VoIP Market By Services (Video And Voice Call, Video Conferencing, Instant Messaging), By Platform (Android OS, iOS, Windows OS), And Segment Forecasts To 2024:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States