The global veterinary X-ray market size is expected to reach USD 651.76 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Rising pet adoption is fueling the need for healthcare facilities, and growing penetration of direct (capture) radiography as well as technological advancements in X-ray systems are some key factors driving growth. As per IDEXX Laboratories, there has been an incremental growth of 2.2% in clinical visits per practice for U.S. companion animals in the first quarter of 2019. The aforementioned factors highlight the untapped opportunities for animal diagnostics segment, inclusive of imaging.
X-ray devices help veterinarians and laboratory technicians to diagnose many conditions, including bladder stones & tumors and determine foreign bodies in an animal’s stomach. These devices also assist in locating fractures and internal injuries. Increasing awareness about animal health along with high adoption of advanced technologies is expected to contribute toward market growth over the forecast period. For instance, advancements in digital radiography and rise in awareness about their benefits such as cost-effectiveness and higher efficiency.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Veterinary X-ray Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-x-ray-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Computed radiography held a dominant share in 2018 due to increasing adoption in animal health practices
- Digital X-ray equipment segment is expected to gain popularity in the coming years owing to user-friendliness and enhanced productivity
- The portable segment is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to increase in awareness about its benefits
- Small companion animals segment dominated the veterinary X-ray market as of 2018 due to increasing pet adoption along with rising awareness & concern among pet owners
- The hospitals and clinics segment held a dominant revenue share owing to rise in patient footfall
- North America accounted for a dominant revenue share as of 2018 due to rise in the number of pets and increase in willingness to pay for their healthcare
- SOUND; IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.; FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Heska Corporation, and Canon Inc. are some of the major players with broad product portfolios and significant regional presence
- Companies are adopting various strategies such as product development, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and regional expansion to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6549/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented global veterinary X-ray market on the basis of the technology, type, modality, animal type, application, end use, and region:
Veterinary X-ray Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Direct (Capture) Radiography
- Computed Radiography
- Film-based Radiography
Veterinary X-ray Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Veterinary X-ray Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Veterinary X-ray Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
Veterinary X-ray Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Dental Applications
Veterinary X-ray End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Reference Laboratories
Veterinary X-ray Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Veterinary Software Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-software-market
Poultry Diagnostics Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/poultry-diagnostics-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States