The global veterinary software market size is anticipated to value at USD 696.0 million by 2025 to expand at CAGR of 8.9%. Increasing demand for Practice Management Systems (PMS) from veterinary practitioners is expected to fuel market growth. In addition, growing awareness about the benefits of use of software solutions is contributing to market growth. The animal health industry is affected by increase in companion pet ownership and concern for pet health. Growing focus on efficiency and safety of livestock production is also another growth propeller for the demand of veterinary software. Increase in willingness to pay for animal healthcare is expected to fuel the adoption of animal health diagnostics and imaging software is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
In the event of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown measures, the government of several countries have incorporated financial support for veterinaries. This support has played a key role in keeping veterinary practices intact and available for public in times of need. For instance, in the U.S. under the Federal Protection Program (PPP) remains influential to support veterinary jobs. This will empower the vets to continue in their jobs and offer help during exigency.
Veterinary Software Market Report Suggest:
• Veterinary Software Practice management systems held the dominant share due to benefits with its usage including medical record maintaining, billing, appointment scheduling, and follow-up of patients
• The imaging software segment is anticipated to witness lucrative CAGR over the following years due to increase in investments from veterinary product manufacturers coupled with introduction of advanced solutions
• Food-producing animals accounted for largest revenue share in past few years owing to increasing demand from consumers
• The rise in production of animal-based food products is expected to lead to significant price reduction and help meet the increasing demand for these food products, globally. In addition, animal welfare organizations are consistently striving to achieve high food security
• Reference laboratories are expected to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing demand from veterinary practitioners
• The North America veterinary software market held the dominant share in the past owing to increasing number of pet owners in this region
• Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to show lucrative CAGR due to increase in number of mergers & acquisitions by established players in this region
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hot-drinks-packaging-market/request/rs1
Veterinary Software Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented veterinary software market on the basis of the product, delivery mode, practice type, end use, and region:
Veterinary Software Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Practice Management Software
• Imaging Software
Veterinary Software Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• On Premise
Veterinary Software Practice Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Small Animals
• Mixed Animals
• Food Producing Animals
Veterinary Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Reference Laboratories
Veterinary Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Veterinary Software Market
• IDEXX Laboratories
• Patterson Companies Inc.
• Henry Schein Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4711/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Veterinary Telehealth Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Animal Type (Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine), By Service Type (Telemedicine, Teleconsulting, Telemonitoring), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
Animal Health Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Animal Type (Production, Companion), By Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Pharmacy), By Product (Diagnostics, Feed Additives), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States