Vertical Farming Market
The growing demand for organic food and the scarcity of natural resources are driving the demand of the market.
The global Vertical Farming Market will be worth USD 11.71 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing demand for organic food products among consumers. Growing environmental concerns such as the depletion of soil quality and groundwater on applications of chemical-based solutions have increased the vertical farming system’s adoption. The reduction in the prices of the light-emitting diode (LED) and the technological advancement in the LEDs help in the growth of the vertical farming system.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/238
Key Market Competitors
The global Vertical Farming industry is widely fragmented due to the presence of numerous competitors across several regional and local segments of the market. These players are said to dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies operating in this market are in high competition with one another in terms of technological capabilities, product development and innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Key participants include Freight Farms, Signify, Osram, Aerofarms, BrightFarms, Everlight Electronics, HELIOSPECTRA AB, Illumitex, Inc., AGRICOOL, and SKY GREENS, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Vertical Farming Market on the basis of Structure, Growth mechanisms, Offering, and region:
- Structure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Growth mechanisms Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Climate Control
- Hydroponic Components
The Global Vertical Farming Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/238
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Vertical Farming Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Vertical Farming Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Vertical Farming Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increased demand for organic products
188.8.131.52. Increasing disposable income
184.108.40.206. Growth of the global population
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for high quality foods
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High initial investment
22.214.171.124. Lack of Skilled workforce
126.96.36.199. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Vertical Farming Market By Structure Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Structure Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 6. Vertical Farming Market By Growth Mechanisms Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Growth mechanisms Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To get the full coverage of the global Vertical Farming market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vertical-farming-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia