DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Market Report:
- The total prevalent population of Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis (VKC) in the 7MM was 618,159 in 2020.
- Among the EU-5 countries, Italy had the highest prevalent population of Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis with 173,221 cases, followed by Germany and France. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of 11,973 in 2020.
- The estimates show the prevalence of Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis in the United States with 66,863 cases in 2020.
- Japan had 219,897 diagnosed prevalent cases of Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis in 2020.
Key benefits of the report:
- Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Epidemiology and Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market.
Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Overview
Vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC) is chronic allergic conjunctivitis that is most often seen in young males. Although most types of allergic conjunctivitis do not affect vision, VKC is unusual in that damage to the cornea from the condition can result in vision loss. Although it is typically seasonal, year-round symptoms can be seen, which can lead to uncertain diagnoses being made.
Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Market
The dynamics of the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Allakos, Satellos Bioscience, Akari Therapeutics, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Emerging Therapy Assessment
- AK002: Allakos
- Bertilimumab/iCo-008: Satellos Bioscience
- Nomacopan: Akari Therapeutics
- Rise in the Prevalence: The rise in the earth’s mean temperature and excessive allergens will increase the VKC’s patient population.
- Disease awareness and diagnosis: Increasing access to information has led to greater awareness of the diseases.
- Research and development: New insights into the molecular pathogenesis of the disease will improve the development of novel therapies.
Request for a sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/vernal-keratoconjunctivitis-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Disease Background and Overview
7. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
9. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Emerging Therapies
12. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Pipeline
“Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis market. A detailed picture of the Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis treatment guidelines.
Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States