Vector Network Analyzer Industry 2019
Vector Network Analyzer (VNA), also known as protocol analyzer, is used for testing and verifying component designs and specifications. R&D engineers, component designers, system integrators, and product manufacturers use VNA to verify and ensure the performance of electronic products before sending it to the consumer market. The global vector network analyzer market is growing due to the development in network infrastructure, emergence of IoT and BYOD in corporates, and high adoption of VNAs in Education. However, high implementation costs are going to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global vector network analyzer market has generated revenue of USD 358.52 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 457.77 million by 2023, with a 3.74% CAGR.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
The market has been segmented based on frequency type, application, and region.
By frequency type, the market is broadly classified into 0-26.5 GHz, 26.5-40 GHz, 40-50 GHz, 50-67 GHz, and 67-110 GHZ. The 40-50 GHz segment is expected to lead the global vector analyzer market during the forecast period. 40-50 GHz vector analyzer are used in various industries, such as automotive for component testing and automotive infotainment device manufacturing and testing, and 2D & 3D RF simulation, and in the healthcare industry for portable medical device testing and in the electronic manufacturing industry. The 67-110 GHZ segment is expected to have the highest CAGR of 5.76% during the forecast period.
The global vector network analyzer market has been divided, by application, into IT and telecommunications, transportation, automotive, electronic manufacturing, aerospace & defense, education, medical, and agriculture. The IT & telecommunication segment is expected to be gain high market share during the forecast period. The electronic manufacturing segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Testing of various electronic devices in industries and laboratories for high and low frequencies is the key factor driving the growth of vector network analyzers in the electronic manufacturing industry.
The key players in the global vector network analyzer market are Anritsu Corporation (Japan), Transcom Instruments Co., Ltd. (China), OMICRON Lab (Austria), National Instrument Corporation (US), Copper Mountain Technologies (US), Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG. (Germany), AWT Global LLC (US), GS Instrument Co. Ltd. (Korea), Keysight Technologies Inc. (US), HUBER+SUHNER (Switzerland), and Chengdu Tianda Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. (China)
Global Vector Network Analyzer Market Analysis and Forecast, 2017–2023
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the entertainment robots market
• To provide insights into factors affecting market growth
• To analyze the entertainment robots market based on Porter’s Five Forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main regions and their countries—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for a segment on the basis of product, and end user.
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research and development in the vector network analyzer market
• The global vector network analyzer market is expected to reach USD 457.77 million by 2023.
• The 40-50GHz frequency type segment led the market in 2017 with a value of USD 131.20 million; it is expected to register a CAGR of 3.81% during the forecast period. The 67-110 GHZ segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 5.76%.
• By application, the IT & telecommunication segment has lead the market in 2017 and has generated highest market value of USD 90.31 million in 2017 and is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.43% during the review period. The electronic manufacturing segment is projected to be the fastest-growing at the highest CAGR of 6.23%
• The market in North America is projected to be the largest during the assessment period, followed by Asia-Pacific.Regional and Country-Level Analysis of the Vector Network Analyzer Market,
Estimation and Forecast
The market in North America is expected to be the highest market share during the forecast period. The high revenue can be attributed to the high adoption rate of VNAs in automotive and electronics industries for real-time component testing, device testing and measurement of scattering parameters, and increase in adoption of BYOD and IoT in various industries in the US. In Canada, product innovation in terms of wireless, RF, and microwave sensing technologies for measurement of insertion/loss gain is driving the growth of the vector network analyzer market. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth, with a CAGR of 4.99% during the forecast period. Adoption of VNA in IT & telecom industry to perform component testing for smartphones and tablets, and high demand for VNAs in electronics manufacturing industry for RF circuit design Testing are some of the major factors driving the vector network analyzer market in Asia-Pacific region
• Educational Institutes
• Semiconductor Manufacturers
• Aerospace and Defense Equipment Vendors
• Medical Device Manufacturers
• Automotive Equipment Manufacturers
• Electronic Manufacturing Companies
• Government Agencies
• Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers
IT and Telecommunication Providers
Researcher analysis is conducted by industry experts who offer insight into industry structure, market segmentation, technology assessment, competitive landscape (CL), and market penetration, as well as on emerging trends. Besides primary interviews (~80%) and secondary research (~20%), their analysis is based on years of professional expertise in their respective industries. Our analysts also predict where the market will be headed in the next five to 10 years, by analyzing historical trends and current market positions. Furthermore, the varying trends of segments and categories in different regions are estimated based on primary and secondary research.
Both the top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the size of the market and to estimate the size of various other dependent sub-markets. The key players in the market were identified through secondary research, and their market contributions in the respective regions were determined through primary and secondary research. This entire process included the study of the annual and financial reports of the top market players and extensive interviews for key insights with industry leaders such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources. All the possible parameters that affect the market covered in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to arrive at the final quantitative and qualitative data. This data has been consolidated, and detailed inputs and analysis by Researcher added before being presented in this report.
Table Of Content – Major key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Global Vector Network Analyzer Market, By Frequency Type
6 Global Vector Network Analyzer Market, By Application
7 Vector Network Analyzer Market, By Region
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349