Uveitis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Uveitis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Uveitis market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Uveitis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key benefits of the report
1. Uveitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Uveitis epidemiology and Uveitis market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Uveitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Uveitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Uveitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Uveitis market.
Amongst the therapeutic class, the Corticosteroids are believed to hold the highest patient share [%] amongst the other therapeutic options available for the Uveitis treatment.
Uveitis has been demonstrated to cause less than 50% of cases of legal blindness in the United States and the European Union and up to 25% of cases of legal blindness in developing countries. Several drugs are available for the management of noninfectious Uveitis including corticosteroids, immunosuppressive agents, and more recently, biologics.
The use of corticosteroids is recommended as first-line therapy for patients with active Uveitis. However, long-term corticosteroid treatment can cause severe systemic and ocular side effects, such as hypertension, diabetes, cataract, and glaucoma. In Uveitis, corticosteroids can be used topically, particularly, intraocularly, or systemically. Local corticosteroids have an efficacy mainly on anterior Uveitis, with reduced efficacy on the posterior segment of the eye. Corticosteroids are associated with multiple ocular complications, such as ocular hypertension in steroid responder patients.
Table of contents
1. Key Insight
2. Uveitis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Uveitis Disease Background and Overview
4. Uveitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. United States-Epidemiology of Uveitis
5.7. Diagnosed Prevalence of Non-infectious Uveitis (NIU) by Anatomical Location
6. EU-5 Epidemiology of Uveitis
6.5. United Kingdom
8. Uveitis Treatment
9. Unmet Needs
10. Uveitis Marketed Drugs
10.2. Durezol: Sirion Therapeutics
10.3. Triesence: Novartis
10.4. Retisert: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
10.5. Ozurdex: Allergan plc
10.6. Humira: AbbVie Inc.
10.7. Yutiq: Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals
10.8. Tobradex: Alcon Laboratories
10.9. Acthar: Mallinckrodt
10.10. Iluvien: Alimera Sciences
11. Uveitis Emerging Drugs Analysis
11.1. Key Cross Competition
11.2. ADX-102: Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc.
11.3. Sirolimus: Santen
11.3.6. Product Profile
11.4. EGP-437: EyeGate Pharmaceuticals
11.5. Suprachoroidal CLS-TA: Clearside Biomedical, Inc.
11.6. Sarilumab: Sanofi Aventis
12. Uveitis 7 Major Market Analysis
13. United States: Market Outlook
14. EU5: Market Outlook
14.1. Germany Market Size
14.2. France Market Size
14.3. Italy Market Size
14.4. Spain Market Size
14.5. United Kingdom Market Size
15. Japan: Market Outlook
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
19. Uveitis Report Methodology
20. DelveInsight Capabilities
22. About DelveInsight