DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Uveitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Uveitis Market Report:
- As per DelveInsight, the total prevalent cases of Uveitis in the 7MM were observed to be ~911,372 in 2020.
- diagnosed cases of infectious uveitis, and ~300,893 cases of non-infectious uveitis in the United States.
- In 2020, Acute Anterior Uveitis accounted for 43.00% of the total cases of Uveitis in the United States.
- The United States also accounted for the maximum diagnosed prevalent cases of NIU (Non-Infectious Uveitis) with around ~300,893 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2020, followed by Japan (~94,892) and Germany (~57,577).
Key benefits of the report:
- Uveitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Uveitis Epidemiology and Uveitis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Uveitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Uveitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Uveitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Uveitis market.
Uveitis is a term for inflammation of the eye. It is an inflammation of the uvea, the pigmented layer that lies between the inner retina and the outer fibrous layer composed of the sclera and cornea. It is caused by inflammatory responses inside the eye that can be caused due to tissue damage, germs, or toxins which lead to swelling, redness, heat, and destroys tissues as certain white blood cells rush to the affected part.
Uveitis is classified anatomically as anterior, intermediate, posterior, or diffuse. Anterior uveitis typically refers to inflammation of the iris and anterior chamber; intermediate uveitis refers to inflammation of the ciliary body and vitreous humor (the jellylike filling in the anterior portion of the eye); and posterior uveitis refers to inflammation of the retina, choroid, or the optic disk (where the optic nerve enters the retina). Diffuse uveitis (Panuveitis) implies inflammation of the entire uveal tract.
The dynamics of the Uveitis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Santen, EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi Aventis, Oculis Pharma, Clearside Biomedical, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Uveitis Market Landscape
Uveitis Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Sirolimus: Santen
- EGP-437: EyeGate Pharmaceuticals
- Sarilumab: Sanofi Aventis
- LME636 (OCS-02): Oculis Pharma
- XIPERE formerly known as Suprachoroidal CLS-TA: Clearside Biomedical
- And others.
Uveitis Market Drivers
- Availability of ocular inserts
- Orphan drug Status
- Introduction of biologic drugs
- Rich emerging pipeline with diverse ROA and MOA
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Uveitis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Uveitis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Uveitis Disease Background and Overview
7. Uveitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Uveitis
9. Uveitis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Uveitis Emerging Therapies
12. Uveitis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Uveitis Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Uveitis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Uveitis Market Outlook 2032
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States