This HDMI extender over cat6 extends the HDMI content up to 50 meters for 1080p.
● Important safety notice
1. Do not mix up HDMI to RJ45 sender and RJ45 to HDMI receiver before installation.
2. Do not hot plug when it is working.
3. Use DC5V/1A power supply only. Make sure specification matched if using adapters not supplied by factory.
4. Static electricity will cause damage of the device, please do ESD protection when using the device.
● Installation Requirements
1. HDMI source device (computer graphics card, DVD, PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc).
2. HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, projector with HDMI port.
3. UTP/STP Cat6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEE-568B.
4. Please use a network cable with a length ranging from 15 to 50 meters.
Q: No image output or audio and video display is not normal?
A: 1) Adjust RX “RESET” button to reset the device. 2) Try shorter network cable to reconnect.
Q: RX “LINK” led is flashing all the time?
A: 1) Make sure network cable connection follows the standard of IEEE- 568B. 2) Check whether TX has HDMI signal input. 3) Reset TX&RX and reconnect.
Q: RX “LINK” led lights on all the time but no image output?
A: Press RX “RESET” button to reset the device. 2) Make sure HDMI cable is well connected with TV. 3) Make sure the network cable is fine copper wires.
The product name and brand name may be registered trademark of related manufactures. M and may be omitted on the user manual. The pictures in this user manual are just for reference. The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. We reserve the rights to make changes without further notice to a productor system described herein to improve reliability, function or design.