US Wealth Management: HNW Investors 2019
The US is the largest wealth market in the world and home to a diverse and sizable HNW segment. Expats are a particularly lucrative segment and the range of countries of origin among HNW expats in the US is diverse, with Canada and the UK being key feeder countries.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2455788-us-wealth-management
Expatriate flows are also responsible for a notable proportion of offshore investments thanks to investors’ propensity to invest in their country of origin. Close to 50% of local and over one third of offshore investments are allocated into equities, and with continued market uncertainty expected in the future, greater importance is being placed on diversification, driving demand for alternatives.
This report sizes the opportunity offered by the US wealth market and analyzes the investing preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of US HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2455788
– 2.2% of the US population is considered HNW but holds 42% of all liquid assets.
– Over 90% of HNW individuals are men and 50% of those are over 60 years old.
– HNW investors work with an average of 2.9 wealth managers, with the majority of wealth held via advisory or discretionary mandates.
– 44% of HNW onshore wealth is allocated to equities. Going forward, the most notable portfolio reshuffle will benefit alternatives at the expense of bonds, as investors are looking for new means of diversification.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ preferences for the various styles of asset management.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by US HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2455788-us-wealth-management
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1. The US HNW market continues to offer opportunities for growth
1.2. Key findings
1.3. Critical success factors
2. SIZING AND FORECASTING THE US WEALTH MARKET
2.1. Affluent individuals in the US account for 60% of the adult population
2.1.1. HNW investors account for 2.2% of the market
2.1.2. Wealth for HNW clients has dropped recently but is expected to rise significantly in the coming years
3.1. Males aged between 50 and 70 dominate the US HNW market
3.2. Earned wealth accounts for the largest proportion of US HNW investors
3.2.1. Almost all US HNW investors earned their wealth or acquired it as an entrepreneur
3.2.2. US HNW clients source their wealth from different sectors
4. HNW EXPATS
4.1. Expats in the US are a growing and important segment
4.1.1. 16% of the US HNW client base is made up of expats
4.1.2. The reasons for HNW investors to expatriate vary
4.1.3. Employment-based visas are an attractive option for HNW investors
5. HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCE
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2455788-us-wealth-management
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States