US Visa for Slovak Citizens
When traveling to the US for up to 90 days for business, tourism, or transit, nationals of Slovakia must apply for a US visa. All Slovak nationals visiting the US for brief periods must have a US visa; it is not an optional requirement. Before traveling to the United States, you must ensure that your passport is valid for at least three months after your anticipated departure date.
How to apply for US Visa for Slovak Citizens
- US Visa for Slovak Citizens is a quick process that only takes a few minutes to complete.
- In addition to providing their details, contact details (including email and address), and employment details, applicants must submit information from their passport page. For residents of Slovakia, the process is simple.
- The only necessities are an email address, a credit or debit card in one of the 133 supported currencies, or PayPal.
- The US Visa Application procedure starts as soon as the costs have been paid. Delivered through email is US Visa Online.
- After submitting the required information on the online application form and following the successful validation of the credit card payment, the US visa will be provided to the Slovak citizen through email.
US Visa for Slovenia Citizens
Slovenian nationals must apply for a US Visa for Slovak Citizens for stays of up to 90 days for transit, business, or tourism. It is mandatory and unavoidable for all Slovenian nationals traveling to the US for a brief period to obtain a visa.
The passport must still be valid at least three months after the intended departure date to enter the United States.
Visa requirements for citizens of Slovenia
- Slovenian citizens will need a valid passport or travel document to apply for a US visa to enter the United States.
- If you are a Slovenian citizen with a passport from another nation. You must make sure you apply using the same passport you will use on your trip because the US Visa for Slovenia citizens is instantly connected to the passport you specified when you applied.
- Since the visa is electronically stored with the passport in the U.S. Immigration system.
- To pay for the US Visa, applicants will also need a legitimate credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
- You are responsible for checking all the information provided carefully since there may be an issue with the US visa.
How long may a citizen of Slovenia stay on a US visa?
Slovenian nationals must depart within ninety days of entry. Even if they are only in the United States for a few hours or up to 90 days, Slovenian citizens traveling with passports must obtain a United States Electronic Travel Authority (US ESTA). According to their circumstances, Slovenian citizens should apply for the appropriate visa if they plan to stay longer. The US Visa Online has been good for two years straight. Throughout the two (2) year period when the US Visa Online is valid, Slovenian nationals may enter several times.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City