The U.S. SMS marketing market size is projected to value USD 12.6 billion until 2025. It is expected to register a CAGR of 20.3% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The increasing adoption of mobile phones coupled with the need for implementing marketing strategies through virtual mode is anticipated to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
The end-use segment of retail dominated the global market with a share of more than 23.0% across the U.S. on account of increasing usage of SMS services by retailers for informing about various events and offers to their actual and potential customers. On the other hand, the media & entertainment segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth with 22.0% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
To download the sample pdf of U.S. SMS Marketing Market Report “Please” click here : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-sms-marketing-market/request-sample
The enterprise segment of large enterprises dominated the global market in 2018 due to the shifting trend towards the implementation of these SMS marketing strategies for the engagement of customers. While the SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) segment is anticipated to witness around 23.0% CAGR over the forecasted years owing to surging usage of text messages for their product’s promotions.
The U.S. SMS marketing market includes players such as EZ Texting; Chartboost; Infobip Ltd.; Amobee, Inc.; InMobi, Marketo; and IBM Corporation. They are constantly engaged in implementing strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions and mergers for gaining customer attraction.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The media & entertainment end-use segment is projected to register significant CAGR of more than 22.0% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025.
• The segment of large enterprises dominated the global market in 2018.
• The SMEs enterprise segment is projected to register highest CAGR over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• The key players in this market are EZ Texting; Chartboost; Infobip Ltd.; Amobee, Inc.; InMobi, Marketo; and IBM Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. SMS marketing market on the basis of enterprise size and end use:
U.S. SMS Marketing Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Large Enterprises
U.S. SMS Marketing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Media & Entertainment
• IT & Telecom
Browse Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Customer Relationship Management Market – The global customer relationship management (CRM) market size was valued at USD 40.2 billion, in 2019, and projected to grow with a CAGR of 14.2% over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027.
• LED Driver Market – The global LED driver market size accounted for USD 4.07 billion in 2018 and projected to grow at 16.3% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Technologically advanced solution in LED lighting has improved performance and efficiency, which is expected to drive the LED drive demand during the forecast period.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar