The U.S. population health management market size is expected to reach USD 62.2 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in healthcare expenditure, need for value-based healthcare delivery, and effective disease management across different care settings are among key factors likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Population health management stratifies population groups at risk and identifies high cost diseases and conditions, ultimately deriving the members that need to participate in disease management programs. Furthermore, insurance providers have initiated partnerships with healthcare providers through PHM integration for cost containment and value delivery. Due to the shift of healthcare providers and payers from volume to value-based care delivery, tools like PHM solutions are critical in addressing their needs. PHM solutions are an important part of Quality Payment Program (QPP), launched by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
In U.S., poor healthcare management results in the loss of productivity and a significant portion of healthcare costs. Adoption of PHM software by employers helps in the management of their healthcare budget as they can keep a track of the employees’ health status. The U.S. PHM market is likely to witness rapid growth in the coming years due to growing demand for healthcare IT services and solutions that encourage healthcare delivery reliant on value, resulting in a transition from Fee-For-Service to a value-based payment model.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-population-health-management-market
U.S. Population Health Management Market Report Highlights
• In 2010, the U.S. government introduced the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which ensures provision of high-quality care, while reducing cost. This has encouraged the establishment of various Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
• Increase in healthcare expenditure, need for value-based healthcare delivery, and effective disease management across different care settings is expected to propel the U.S. population health management market growth
• The services segment dominated the overall market in terms of revenue in 2019, while the software segment is likely to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period
• Healthcare providers held a majority of the market in 2019 as population health management gives providers the flexibility to manage complex clinical data and assist in generating real-time insights. These functionalities and advantages offered by PHM are responsible for its increased adoption by healthcare providers
• Some of the companies operating in this market are Cerner; Allscripts Healthcare, LLC; Conifer Health Solutions, LLC; eClinicalWorks; Enli Health Intelligence; McKesson Corporation, Optum, Inc.; Advisory Board; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; and athenahealth, Inc.
• In May 2018, Allscripts acquired HealthGrid Holding Company, enabling Allscripts to integrate HealthGrid’s capabilities into its FollowMyHealth platform.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-population-health-management-market/request/rs1
U.S. Population Health Management Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. population health management market based on product and end use:
U.S. Population Health Management Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
U.S. Population Health Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Employer Groups
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5387/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States