The U.S. mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market size is expected to reach USD 32.19 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for value-added services (VAS) over voice services has led to a rise in the adoption of MVNO in U.S.
Increasing demand for roaming MVNO model owing to rise in number of travelers in the country has greatly propelled the U.S. MVNO market over the forecast period. Additionally, MVNO operators have been offering service sets at lower costs, which is expected to considerably aid market growth.
Soaring demand for smartphones and mobile broadband, along with technological advancements and development of compact, lightweight, and multifunctional devices, is anticipated to significantly drive the U.S. market. Expansion of communication technologies such as LTE 4G and 5G as well as expansion of Wi-Fi offer growth opportunities for players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global U.S. Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-mvno-market/request/rs1
A key trend that has been observed in the U.S. market is that MVNOs in the country allow their users to personalize their plans for meeting text, data, and voice demands. Increasing advancements in LTE infrastructure, which provides services such as VoLTE, ViLTE, and VoWiFi, is expected to offer growth prospects to market players over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The U.S. MVNO market is expected to project a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period, owing to increasing number of mobile subscribers in the country
- By type, the discount segment is anticipated to dominate the market, with a revenue of USD 7.73 billion in 2025. This growth can be attributed to intense competition in the market, which encourages MVNOs to offer various discounts on voice, data, and text to retain existing users and attract new ones
- On the basis of operational mode, the full MVNO segment is expected to reach USD 19.35 billion by 2025, owing to low capital investment required in setting it up
- By way of end use, the consumer segment emerged dominant and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to growing advancements in high-speed mobile broadband and availability of low-cost smartphones in the market
- Key industry participants include 7-Eleven Speak Out Wireless, AirVoice Wireless, Asahi Net, Boost Mobile LLC, CJ HelloVision Co. Ltd, and Cyfrowy Polsat SA.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3503/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. MVNO market on the basis of type, operational model, and end use:
U.S. MVNO Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
U.S. MVNO Operational Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Service Operator
U.S. MVNO End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Browse Related Report:
Anti-Money Laundering Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-money-laundering-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States