IndexBox has just published a new report “U.S. Mattress Market. Analysis And Forecast to 2025“.
The report provides on a comprehensive study of the U.S. mattress market. It exhibits the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains existing data on the leading players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Mattresses, innerspring (including polyurethane, rubber topper pads, and mattresses sold as part of Hollywood beds), excluding crib-size; Mattresses, other types; Foundations, excluding innerspring units and foundations incorporated into hybrid-type flotation sleep ensembles and electric adjustable sleep ensembles; Sleep system ensembles and mattresses, excluding conventional waterbeds; Mattress manufacturing, nsk, total
In 2015, the value of mattress production in the U.S. amounted to $8.0B, descending by -3.8% against the previous year level. Overall, the U.S. mattress output pursued a prominent growth from 2007 to 2015. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +3.5%. The trend pattern, however, indicated some noticable fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2011, when the output figure increased by +10% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the total value of mattress shipments in the United States peaked at $8.3B in 2014, falling back in the following year.
Mattresses, innerspring (including polyurethane, rubber topper pads, and mattresses sold as part of Hollywood beds), excluding crib-size was the major product category in the U.S. mattress manufacturing, with a share in total output standing near 56% in 2015. Mattresses, other types lagged far behing, accounting for only the 24% share. The other related products together comprised approx. 19% of the total output.
Tempur Sealy International,
Select Comfort Corporation,
Leggett & Platt,
Ssb Manufacturing Company,
Serta Simmons Bedding,
E. S. Kluft & Company,
Sealy Mattress Company of Albany,
Urban Land Institute Foundation,
Eastern Sleep Products Company,
Sealy Mattress Company of New Jersey,
The Ohio Mattress Company Licensing and Components Group,
KKR Millennium GP,
Tempur World, Sealy,
Tempur Production Usa,
Sealy Mattress Manufacturing Company,
The Simmons Manufacturing Co,
National Bedding Company,
Aot Bedding Intermediate Holdings,
Ahf MCO of Florida,
• Mattress market size;
• Mattress production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the mattress industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Mattress industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Browse Related Reports:
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/us-mattress-market-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/?utm_source=abn
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom