The U.S. Heavy Movable Bridges Market size is anticipated to generate revenue of USD 4,665.6 Million by the end of 2025. It is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecasted period. This growth can be attributed to the large investments being made across the infrastructure industry for enhancing the transportation sector.
Major factors like rapid urbanization, favorable government policies, and rising industrialization are projected to fuel up the need for such bridges during the forecasted period. Such bridges enhance water and road transport due to their flexible design. Moreover, several technological advances in the field of automation, robotics, and instrumentation are projected to enhance their physical and mechanical potential. However, stringent rules and fluctuating raw material prices are projected to restrict the market growth in the upcoming years.
To download the sample pdf of U.S. Heavy Movable Bridges Market Report “Please” click here : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-heavy-movable-bridges-market/request-sample
The segment of public/ government held the largest share of over 65% due to huge investments being made across the infrastructure sector in various states of U.S. Moreover, the segment of privately-owned heavy movable bridges is anticipated to grow in the upcoming years owing to emergence of many private-public partnerships for the commercial infrastructure projects in various states.
New York held over 15% shares across the overall U.S. market for movable bridges in 2018 owing to increasing investments for infrastructure projects across the state. The Illinois state is expected to witness the CAGR of over 15% across the overall market during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
The U.S. heavy movable bridges market includes key players such as CSX Corporation, and Canadian Pacific. Also, other private players like Eaton Corporation Plc., HDR, and AECOM have started providing support for operational functions of the heavy movable bridges.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-heavy-movable-bridges-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The public/ government end-use segment held the largest share of 65% across the U.S. market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• The end use segment of privately owned heavy movable bridges is also expected to growth in the upcoming years due to formulation of several private-public partnerships for infrastructure projects.
• In state of Illinois is expected to register highest growth with a CAGR of over 15% during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025 owing to rising accessibility of public travelling and freight movement across the state.
• Key players in this market are Canadian Pacific, National Railroad Passenger Corporation and Subsidiaries (Amtrak), and CSX Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. heavy movable bridges market on the basis of end-use, and state:
U.S. Heavy Movable Bridges End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
U.S. Heavy Movable Bridges State Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• New York
• New Jersey
• North Carolina
Browse the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Food Robotics Market: The global food robotics market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.35 billion by 2025. The rising preference for processed food prevailing among the millennial population coupled with the need for automation of food processing and manufacturing industry is anticipated to drive the market growth.
• Temporary Labor Market: The global temporary labor market size is projected to touch USD 673.43 billion by 2025. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast duration. The need to employ extra labors in additional projects during peak working periods are supplementing the market demand.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar