In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. electronic health records (EHR) market report.
U.S. electronic health records (EHR) marketis expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The US electronic health record market would realize an absolute growth of 41% with a leap of over $3 billion revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Owing to the rising number chronic diseases and surgeries in the US, the clinical application segment will reach over $3 billion in 2025 growing at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2025.
- Hospitals being largest end-user segment in 2019 with incremental market value of over $1 billion between 2019 and 2025. Rise in number of patient pool in the US is expected to surge the market value of hospitals which is expected to reach over $4 billion by 2025.
- The market for cloud-based electronic health record software is surging with the rise in adoption of improving computing models. The cloud-based software in the US has witnessed incremental growth of around $1.7 billion revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Specialty centers are witnessing high a traction in demand in the US. The segment is expected to witness a high growth with CAGR of over 6%, contributing incremental revenues worth around $733 million during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by end-user, deployment, and application
- Competitive Landscape – 25 key vendors and 31 other vendors
U.S. Electronics Health Records (EHR) Market – Segmentation
- Specialty centers, on the other hand, are expected to display the highest growth over the forecast period. The market share of specialty centers was recorded at close to 20% in 2019, which is expected to reach 21% in 2025. Specialty centers are convenient for both healthcare providers and patients.
- Based on cost-accounting applications, health care cost-accounting systems have been adopted widely. In the US, a high percentage focuses on reducing the cost of healthcare, and the adoption of EHR and health IT systems has a significant role to play in achieving that.
- On-premise deployment involves hosting the EHR software on in-house servers maintained and implemented by an organization’s IT team. Cloud-based is an online software-as-a-service implementation that hosts the software in the cloud where users access it via the internet. Both come with unique pros and cons that can impact decision-making.
U.S. Electronics Health Records (EHR) Market by Deployment
- Cloud-based Software
- On-premise Software
U.S. Electronics Health Records (EHR) Market by Application
- Reporting in Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Financing
- Clinical Research
U.S. Electronics Health Records (EHR) Market by End-user
- Specialty Centers
U.S. Electronics Health Records (EHR) Market – Dynamics
In 2009, the US government granted $1.2 billion to help hospitals and health care providers to establish and use electronic health records. These funds are basically aimed at helping physicians and hospitals to adopt electronic medical records and at building an exchange to move health information among various healthcare agencies. Moreover, the US government is consistently focusing on improving patient engagement. The financial incentives by the government are driving the electronic healthcare record market during the forecast period. The government is offering incentives to physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities for the meaningful use of certified electronics in the US. Further, technological advancements, governmental and private organizations’ initiatives to ensure EHR implementation across health care settings in North America is another factor that is expected to drive the electronic health records market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Rise in the Number of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Patient Engagement
- Technological Advancement in Healthcare IT
- Rising Need to Improve Healthcare Record Portability
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems
Other Prominent Vendors
- Amkai Solutions EHR
- Amrita Medical Solutions
- Angel Systems
- Askesis Development Group
- Cantata Health
- Co Centrix
- Empower Systems
- FEI Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Harris Healthcare
- Health Care Software (HCS)
- Indian Health Services
- Marshfield Clinic
- Medsphere Systems Corp.
- Meta Healthcare IT Solutions
- Morris Systems
- Netsmart Technologies
- NTT Data
- Optimus EMR
- Point Click Care
- Prognosis Innovation Healthcare
- PsyTech Solutions
- Qualifacts Systems
- Remarkable Health
- Sigma Care
- Sigmund Software
- Source Medical Solutions
- Tenzing Medical
- Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation (UDSMR)
- World VistA
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States