The US connected care market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The overwhelmed healthcare industry is looking for ways to shed some of the stress on its systems caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Connected care is thereby gaining traction as it provides a way to optimize and scale care delivery through technology.
- The multi-billion-dollar medication non-adherence issue has also forced healthcare stakeholder groups to use a digital health approach to rein in costs and enhance overall management of population health.
- There is however a lot of reluctance in the adoption of the technology owing to a range of factors spanning cultural inhibitions and lack of knowledge and understanding of connected care.
- Disappointments with the healthcare system including perceptions of feeling undervalued as patients, high expenses, and hassles have driven the adoption of remote patient monitoring technologies.
- High-quality broadband and connected device expansions, approvals on RPM reimbursements, and possibilities of delivering care to remote, underserved populations has contributed in the mainstreaming of the market.
- Connected care is increasingly finding the entry of AI-based solutions as MedTech vendors introduce applications and features that make use of this technology and machine learning to improve care for patients.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by type, component, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 18 other vendors
U.S. Connected Care Market – Segmentation
- The RPM segment is witnessing growth on account of better clinical and patient experience, lower costs, and improved outcomes. In 2019, several clients carried out pilot RPM programs, which they expanded swiftly in 2020, are driving the demand for specialized monitoring systems.
- The US hardware connected healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period. Reducing the size of monitors and improving ease of use in a variety of clinical settings are key focus areas for hardware manufacturers. Design is increasingly coming to the fore, and players are taking new approaches to delivering their connected care services.
- The acceptance of homecare settings is growing. A growing number of organizations, which are debuting and scaling models to move acute, primary, and palliative care to the home, are driving the segment growth. As healthcare is increasingly shifting into homes owing to population health efforts and demand for personalized healthcare, medical devices are being designed to be used within the setting.
U.S. Connected Care Market by Type
- Connected Medicated Management
U.S. Connected Care Market by Component
- Software and Services
U.S. Connected Care Market by End-user
- Homecare Settings
- Hospitals/ Clinics
U.S. Connected Care Market by Delivery
- Koninklijke Philips
- Boston Scientific
- Connect America
Other Prominent Vendors
- A&D Medical
- Cohero Health
- Essence Group
- GE Healthcare
- Nortek Security & Control
- Valued Relationships
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States