The U.S. chiropractic market size is expected to reach USD 17.93 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.32% during the forecast period. Rising cases of back, shoulder, foot, neck pain, and headaches are driving the chiropractic market in the country. This is expected to help in revenue generation. Other factors such as increasing number of chiropractors in the country would help in the market growth. The majority of people suffering from lower back pain and other such issues initially seek help from a chiropractor.
This has resulted in healthy growth in the chiropractic practices. Furthermore, it has also exhibited steadily increasing acceptance by doctors, third-party payers, and the federal government apart from patients. These factors are expected to support the market expansion. As per the American Chiropractic Association, it is estimated that by 2020, there would be ~80,000 chiropractors in the country with an addition of over ~2500 new practitioners each year graduating from colleges. Chiropractors treat an approximate 35 million patients each year in the country, which has contributed to making the U.S. chiropractic industry a significant one.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-chiropractic-market
U.S. Chiropractic Market Report Highlights
• The market is driven by increasing number of patients seeking complementary medical treatments rather than approved medicine
• Franchising offers a ready-source of marketing, financing, and awareness for a new entrant to establish a clinic. Moreover, it also helps the existing practitioners to expand their business
• Authorization of different set of laws for chiropractic treatment is also supporting the U.S. chiropractic market growth. This encourages more chiropractors to set up businesses
• There are currently 10,000 chiropractic students in 18 nationally accredited, doctoral graduate education programs for chiropractic therapy of which ~2500 will enter the workforce every year
• In 2017, 95% of the past-year chiropractic users cited this therapy as an effective mode of treatment. Furthermore, 97% of the users have reported to visit chiropractors if they have back/neck pain
• Some of the active institutes that offer chiropractic services in the U.S market are Magen David Community Center, Inc.; The Joint Corp.; Lbi Starbucks DC 3; Allied Health of Wisconsin, S.C., P.C.; Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Inc.; Chiropractic Strategies Group, Inc.; Chiro One Wellness Centers, LLC; Landmark Healthcare Services, Inc.; Parsons Gregory V Advanced Chiropractic Clinic; Silverman Chiropractic Center; Emergency Chiropractic PC; Multi-Specialty Healthcare Group, LLC.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-chiropractic-market/request/rs1
U.S. Chiropractic Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. chiropractic market on the basis of location spread and entity type:
U.S. Chiropractic Location Spread Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Chiropractic Entity Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Solo Clinic
• Wellness Centre
• Medical Spa
• Rehab Centre
• Wellness Center
• Rehab Center
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5281/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
U.S. Cannabis Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Cannabis Type (Medical, Recreational), By Product Type (Buds, Oils, Tincture), By Medical Application, (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorder, Cancer), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States