According to a report “U.S. Chiropractic Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Entity Type (Solo DC, DC Group), By Location Spread (West, South, Midwest, East), Vendor Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” published by Grand View Research, Inc. The U.S. chiropractic market size is expected to reach USD 17.93 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.32% during the forecast period. Rising cases of back, shoulder, foot, neck pain, and headaches are driving the chiropractic market in the country. This is expected to help in revenue generation. Other factors such as increasing number of chiropractors in the country would help in the market growth. The majority of people suffering from lower back pain and other such issues initially seek help from a chiropractor.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The market is driven by increasing number of patients seeking complementary medical treatments rather than approved medicine
- Franchising offers a ready-source of marketing, financing, and awareness for a new entrant to establish a clinic. Moreover, it also helps the existing practitioners to expand their business
- Authorization of different set of laws for chiropractic treatment is also supporting the U.S. chiropractic market growth. This encourages more chiropractors to set up businesses
- There are currently 10,000 chiropractic students in 18 nationally accredited, doctoral graduate education programs for chiropractic therapy of which ~2500 will enter the workforce every year
- In 2017, 95% of the past-year chiropractic users cited this therapy as an effective mode of treatment. Furthermore, 97% of the users have reported to visit chiropractors if they have back/neck pain
- Some of the active institutes that offer chiropractic services in the U.S market are Magen David Community Center, Inc.; The Joint Corp.; Lbi Starbucks DC 3; Allied Health of Wisconsin, S.C., P.C.; Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Inc.; Chiropractic Strategies Group, Inc.; Chiro One Wellness Centers, LLC; Landmark Healthcare Services, Inc.; Parsons Gregory V Advanced Chiropractic Clinic; Silverman Chiropractic Center; Emergency Chiropractic PC; Multi-Specialty Healthcare Group, LLC.
Browse More Reports in Pharmaceuticals Industry:
Hyaluronic Acid Market – Increasing use of hyaluronic acid in treatments of dry eyes, mouth sores, and aging skin is expected to have a positive impact on Hyaluronic Acid Market growth over the forecast period.
Vaccine Market – The rising demand for better healthcare infrastructure and high awareness levels of the benefits of immunization are the major factors boosting the Vaccine Market growth.
This has resulted in healthy growth in the chiropractic practices. Furthermore, it has also exhibited steadily increasing acceptance by doctors, third-party payers, and the federal government apart from patients. These factors are expected to support the market expansion. As per the American Chiropractic Association, it is estimated that by 2020, there would be ~80,000 chiropractors in the country with an addition of over ~2500 new practitioners each year graduating from colleges. Chiropractors treat an approximate 35 million patients each year in the country, which has contributed to making the U.S. chiropractic industry a significant one.
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. chiropractic market on the basis of location spread and entity type:
U.S. Chiropractic Location Spread Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Chiropractic Entity Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Solo Clinic
- Wellness Centre
- Medical Spa
- Rehab Centre
- Wellness Center
- Rehab Center
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States