The U.S. automotive collision repair market size is expected to reach USD 37.6 billion by 2025, registering a 1.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow owing to the rising adoption of automotive technologies in automotive fabrication. The increasing use of 3D printing in applications such as automotive fabrication and prototyping has also led to the increased adoption of automotive collision repair services by automakers in the industry. Moreover, the growing focus of manufacturers on technology proliferation and increasing investments in research & development activities are also expected to contribute to market growth.
Increasing digitalization in automotive repair and maintenance services has transformed the U.S. market. Several startups are now offering online services for regular maintenance as well as for repairing of cars. For instance, Repair Pal, an auto repair and maintenance service app, offers repairing and pickup & drop services to users seeking assistance in case of car crashes, even in remote locations. These services enable users to get on-demand professional repair services at their homes or offices. Users are also given options to select their technicians based on the type of vehicle and repairing services required.
However, environmental concerns associated with the use of some of the repairing materials are hampering the market growth. For instance, paints and coatings contain high amounts of hazardous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which cause air pollution. This has led the U.S. government to set up regulations banning the use of hazardous paints and coatings. For instance, The U.S. EPA Design for Environment (DfE) Automotive Refinishing Partnership works in collaboration with auto repairing and refinishing shops to develop guidance documents and helpful checklists. Auto repairing and maintenance shops are obligated to follow these general health and safety checklists in their day-to-day operations to decrease the proportion of hazardous waste produces.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-automotive-collision-repair-market
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Market Report Highlights
• Increased demand for higher-priced products such as advanced glass products and performance tires, electrochromic mirrors, and solar control windows are anticipated to boost the sale of repair parts in the country
• Increasing use of sophisticated safety equipment in vehicles has resulted in the higher cost of collision repairs
• The rapidly evolving paint and coating technology in the automotive industry to meet the latest protective automobile materials and aesthetic demands are expected to drive the U.S. automotive collision repair market growth
• Increasing demand among customers for repair warranty is one of the major factors supporting the growth of the OE segment in the market
• Governments and transport authorities across different countries have made it mandatory for customers to obtain insurance coverage, which is expected to contribute to the market growth
• Stringent government regulations and safety guidelines regarding the use of hazardous materials for automotive collision repair are anticipated to challenge the market growth.
• The industry is witnessing a trend of strategic alliances and collaborations among collision repair centers and leading auto insurance companies to gain a competitive edge in the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-automotive-collision-repair-market/request/rs15
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. automotive collision repair market on the basis of product type, vehicle type, and service channel:
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Paints & Coatings
• Spare Parts
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Light-duty vehicles
• Heavy-duty vehicles
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Service Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• DIY (Do it Yourself)
• DIFM (Do it for Me)
• OE (Handled by OEMs)
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6659/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States