The United States Automotive Collision Repair Market size is anticipated to account for USD 37.60 billion by the end of 2025, according to the Million Insights. It is likely to exhibit 1.5% CAGR over the forecast duration. Increasing sales of automotive in the country is a major factor driving the market growth. In addition, a rise in the use of innovative technologies such as 3D printing has led to the improvement in services by service providers. Considering the growing demand for collision repair services, industry participants are increasingly investing in research and development to come up with a new solution.
Digitalization in the automotive industry has caused significant changes in the U.S. automotive collision repair industry. This has led to the emergence of various start-ups who are offering online repairing services. For example, Repair Pal offers pickup and drop services along for damaged vehicles. This has resulted in improved consumer services. Moreover, users can select the types of the technician on their own depending on the nature of repair works.
To download the sample PDF of “U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-automotive-collision-repair-market/request-sample
However, environmental concerns pertaining to the repairing works is likely to hamper the growth of the market. For example, use of paints and coating results in air pollution as they contain a high amount of volatile organic components. This has resulted in the United States government imposing restriction on these materials.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Use of technically advanced repair solutions has led to the high cost of collision repair.
• Introduction of technically advanced paints and coating is likely to spur the market growth over the forecast duration.
• OE segment held the largest share in the market owing to the increasing number of OEMs offering repair parts to aftermarket vendors.
• Light-duty vehicles accounted for the highest share in the market owing to the presence of huge number of light-duty vehicles in the country.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. automotive collision repair market on the basis of product type, vehicle type and service channel:
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Paints & Coatings
• Spare Parts
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Light-duty vehicles
• Heavy-duty vehicles
U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Service Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• DIY (Do it Yourself)
• DIFM (Do it for Me)
• OE (Handled by OEMs)
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Self-service Technology Market: The global self-service technology market size was accounted for USD 28.3 billion in 2019. Further, is estimated to expand at 6.7% CAGR over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. Technological advancements in the recent past such as wireless communication and remote management are attributing to the growth of the market.
• Dashboard Camera Market: The global dashboard camera market size was accounted for USD 2.8 billion in 2019. It is projected to witness a CAGR of 12.9% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The increasing need to ensure vehicle safety and security coupled with the initiatives being undertaken by governing authorities for the promotion of these products is expected to propel the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar