The U.S. Advanced Battery Energy Storage System Market size is projected to value at USD 780.5 million by 2024, according to a new report published by Million Insights. The presence of numerous market players coupled with technological advancement is projected to stimulate demand from 2016 to 2024.
The market is anticipated to observe a considerable increase in the upcoming years due to technological advancements in the area of smart grids, home control devices, and smart metering. Additionally, the increasing R&D activities and investments in the distributed energy storage sector are likely to augment the market growth during the projected period.
To download the sample pdf of U.S. Advanced Battery Energy Storage System Market Report “Please” click here https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-advanced-battery-energy-storage-system-market/request-sample
The growing concerns of government for declining the dependency on fossil fuels for catering to energy needs and a higher share of clean sources in the energy mix are predicted to boost the market demand for these systems in the grid storage from 2016 to 2024.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-advanced-battery-energy-storage-system-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The demand from the transportation segment is likely to register a CAGR of around 15% from 2016 to 2024. The need for commercial electric vehicles has been the key driver triggering the growth of these battery systems in the U.S. in recent years.
• The flow battery segment demand was worth USD 15 million in 2015. These batteries are gaining popularity due to higher storage capacity, cost-effective storage, and high safety levels. The U.S. DOE has been emphasizing the use of vanadium flow batteries for use in UPS systems installed in commercial places like hospitals.
• The manufacturers deliver the product through an expanded distribution network. Better technology in different end-use markets needs a shift towards advanced battery technology to fulfill the demand.
• The key players are primarily engaged in supplying the product directly to the end-users. Few of the main strategies adopted by market players include product development for expansion, technological development, and product differentiation for cost reduction and efficient battery storage to consumers.
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. advanced battery energy storage system market on the basis of product and application:
U.S. Advanced Battery Energy Storage System Product Outlook (Installed Capacity, MW; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
• Lithium-ion Battery
• Flow Battery
U.S. Advanced Battery Energy Storage System Application Outlook (Installed Capacity, MW; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
• Grid Storage
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Smart Demand Response Market: The global smart demand response market size is projected to value at USD 24.71 billion by 2022. The growing grid development is anticipated to positively impact the industry growth. The demand response plays a vital role in electric grid operation by lowering electricity usage during peak hours.
• Carbon Thermoplastic Composites Market: The global carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market size is anticipated to reach USD 7.74 billion by 2025. It is also expected to register 10.8% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2016 to 2025. Several features like less weight, more strength, and good fire resistance are anticipated to drive the demand for such composites across the globe.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar