High prevalence of incidences of diabetes, pregnancy, childbirth which causes urinary incontinence, increasing awareness about minimally invasive techniques, escalation in the technological advancements in the field of Urinary Incontinence are the key factors contributing to high CAGR in the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 2.18 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.6%, Market Trends– Advancements in Urinary Incontinence platform and improved regulations for diagnostics.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Urinary Incontinence market was valued at USD 2.18 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.93 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.6%. Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine, which is not controllable and is caused due to loss of control on the bladder. The various factors which are responsible for urine leakage include multiple conditions such as pregnancy, menopause, pelvic surgery, spinal surgery, diabetes, childbirth, and post radical prostatectomy surgery. The crucial factors responsible for propelling the market include the rising prevalence of the physical and medical conditions leading to urinary incontinence, increase in the geriatric population in the forecast period. For instance, according to the International Diabetes Federation estimates, half a billion people are found to be living with diabetes worldwide, and the number is projected to increase by 25% in 2030 and 51% in 2045. This rise in diabetic patients who undergo problems with urination is anticipated to fuel the market in the near future.
The global Urinary Incontinence market is highly fragmented with major players like Covidien plc (Medtronic), Coloplast, Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., ConvaTec Group Plc, Ethicon, Inc., Caldera Medical Inc., Cook Medical, Prosurg, Inc., and Cogentix Medical Inc.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2741
Additionally, the growing incidences of Parkinson’s disease and hike in the technological advancements of urinary incontinence, upsurge in the government initiatives for the awareness, and increase in healthcare spending are anticipated to propel the market in the coming years. For instance, according to the recent estimations of the Parkinson’s Foundation, it is estimated that more than 10 million people worldwide are living with Parkinson’s disease worldwide. The increase in the individuals living with Parkinson’s diseases is also more susceptible to experience urinary incontinence and hence propel the market in the near future.
Besides, the lesser awareness regarding urinary incontinence symptoms, post-operative problems such as infections related to the devices, are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Urinary Incontinence market on the basis of products, types, categories, end-use and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Urinary Catheters
- Electrical stimulation devices
- Urethral Slings
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Artificial Urinary Sphincters
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Total Incontinence
Categories Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Use
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- According to the classification given by the Food and Drug Administration, the mesh, surgical, synthetic, urogynecology, was declared implantable conferring to the Life-Saving and Life-Sustaining Devices for purposes of Section 614 of FDASIA amending Section 519(f) of the FDC Act. The approval of such products is expected o fuel the growth of the market in the coming years.
- In Jan 2020, Medtronic received CE mark for the rechargeable sacral neuromodulation technology for its InterStim Micro neurostimulator and InterStim SureScan MRI leads, clearing the technologies for sale in Europe.
- The global market leaders are developing technologies to combat the competition for the growing need for minimally invasive urinary incontinence devices which are anticipated to boost the market. For instance, recently Axonics won FDA approval for the first rechargeable sacral neuromodulation device.
- The increasing appreciations for the technological advancements would allow upsurge in the innovation in the coming years. For instance, in 2019 UroMems, a developer of the eAUS electronic artificial urinary sphincter received the 2019 Prix Galien USA Med’Start-Up Award for best collaboration in the Medtech or digital sector for its collaboration with the Mayo Clinic to design a clinical study for a novel medical device to treat patients with stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026=
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro-Economic Indicators
3.1.1. Increasing incidences of diabetes
3.1.2. Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures
3.1.3. Rising number of neurodegenerative disorders
Chapter 4. Global Urinary Incontinence Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Urinary Incontinence Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Market Indicators Analysis
4.3.1. Market Drivers Analysis
18.104.22.168. Technological advancements
22.214.171.124. Increase in health care spending
4.3.2. Market Restraints Analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing product recalls
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2741
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States