Turkey Urgent Visa can be applied for any immediate and urgent need. The Turkish government has made it easy for most nationalities to apply for the Turkish e-Visa online by filling out a Turkey visa application online. If you live outside Turkey and need to visit Turkey for a crisis or urgent reason such as: The death of a family member or loved one, going to court for legal reasons, or your family member or loved one is suffering from a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Turkey. Foreigners who need to visit Turkey in the event of a crisis are issued a Turkish emergency visa (emergency eVisa).
Documentation Required for Urgent Visa for Turkey
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- Evidence that indicates the individual who is unwell or injured is a close relative.
- You must also show proof that the deceased was a close relative.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. US citizens traveling to Türkiye need a Turkish visa to pass through border control. To travel to Türkiye from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. US citizens are encouraged to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for a Turkey visa online from the US. As a US citizen, you no longer need to go in person to a national embassy or consulate or apply for a visa when you arrive at the border.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
Turkey Visa for US citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after entry. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay may not exceed a total of 90 days. It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Turkey has several historical influences that have left traces for tourists to explore. Antigua and Barbuda citizens wishing to visit Turkey must apply for a visa. Antigua and Barbuda visa for Turkey is not an optional but a mandatory requirement for all citizens of Antigua and Barbuda traveling to the country for short stays. Antigua and Barbuda citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Antigua and Barbuda citizens with a Turkish visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days in total. This document is valid for 180 days after entry and entitles you to multiple entries.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Turkey has an incredible past that has left many historical sites behind. Turkey visa for Armenians is now available online. Armenians can obtain a Turkey visa through an electronic system established by the Turkish government. Armenian citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for visits up to for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. A Turkish e-Visa allows Armenian passport holders to visit the country for a maximum of 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa for Armenians is valid for multiple entries for tourism and business travel. The application for Turkey e-Visa for Armenians is 100% electronic. Visitors can fill out the e-Visa application from their smartphone, laptop or other device.
Documents Required to get a Turkish Visa from Armenia
- An Armenian passport valid for a minimum of 150 days beyond the date of arrival in Turkey.
- An active and working email address, to receive the approved Turkey eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey visa fee.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan