The most important application of urea in agriculture and polymer industry. Around 90% of the urea produced is utilized for agricultural activities. Urea is the most commonly used nitrogen fertilizer and also the chemical produced in the largest quantity. Urea is also utilized in manufacturing resins. In fact, it itself forms some important resins. It has 46% elemental nitrogen and is easily available in the form of granules. Because of its convenient physical form, it is the most preferred, used and transported chemical. It is the cheapest form of nitrogen that is available and thus the demand is extremely high in developing countries.
Request a sample of this report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/817
Urea is mostly used by agriculturally driven countries. The rate of consumption and demand also changes as the climatic conditions change. Statistics for global consumption of agricultural nutrients suggest that nitrogen is the most consumed nutrients followed by phosphorus and then potassium. Thus, demand for urea going down will be a rare sight. The global urea market size valued USD xx million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD xx million by 2025 with a CAGR of xx%. Rapid growth in technological advancements in agriculture, sustainable practices changing climate are some the major factors that will keep the global urea market steady in coming years.
This report on global urea market gives a comprehensive insight on the global urea market. It focuses on current market scenario, trends, future prospects, demand. Supply, consumption, competitive landscape and products. The report also gives a detailed segmentation of the applications, industries, end users and regional analysis. Based on type, urea can be segmented into fertilizer, feed additive and technology. Due to higher nitrogen content as compared to protein, urea has become a cost effective option for cattle feeders especially beef cattle. As urea contains only nitrogen, when added with essential minerals, vitamins and other nutrients can make a very good feed for the cattle. Urea makes a very important raw material for the chemical industry. Based on end user applications the global urea market can be segmented into agriculture, industrial, chemical, automobile and medical. Urea is used by various industries for the manufacturing of melamine, formaldehyde resins, livestock feeds and diesel exhaust fluids. Asia-Pacific heads the global urea capacity chart followed by Middle East and Africa. Like every other market even the urea market has been seeing some technical and other advancements.
Scientists all across the world are trying to utilize nitrogen in different ways to make potential use of this element. Urea is being increasingly used in reduction of air pollution caused due to vehicles running on diesel. Due to high temperature created due to diesel engines, nitrogen and oxygen get a conducive environment to react together and produce nitric acid. A simple way to reduce this pollutant is to allow its reaction with ammonia to form nitrogen. Many new age vehicles use stations installed with urea tanks. Urea is added to the exhaust gases as a 32% aqueous solution often known as BlueTEC. Mercedes has launched Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300 BlueTEC Hybrid car to test the power of urea in the automotive industry.
Browse the complete report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/urea-market
Key Segments of the Global Urea Market:
Technology Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
SnamProgetti / Saipem technology
Application Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Rest of North America
Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons for the study
- Trade patterns, production and consumption trends witnessed in the global fertilizer sector
- Demand scenario and utilization patterns of nitrogen fertilizers including urea across each geography
- Significant utilization of urea in non-agricultural applications
- Technological developments in urea production, capacity expansion activities, and mergers & acquisitions mainly in Asia Pacific
- Regulatory scenario regarding fertilizer consumption in North America and Europe
What does the report include?
- The global urea market is segmented on the basis of technology and application
- Market evaluation through analytical models such as Porter’s Five Forces, PESTEL, and value chain
- Market segmentation by technology and application for each of the regions. Market sizing and forecast for key countries in each region.
- Raw material analysis and production overview of the urea sector
- Company profiles of global and regional urea manufacturers and their market positioning
Who should buy this report?
- Executives and managers of fertilizer companies engaged in manufacturing and distribution
- Financial managers and stakeholders interested in trade statistics pertaining to the urea market and other fertilizer sectors
- Government organizations, regulatory bodies, policymakers, and other financial organizations analyzing and monitoring product usage, product quality, and performance of the fertilizer sectors and other related parameters
- Analysts, researchers, strategy planners, and educational institutions interested in gaining market insights and its future trends
Enquire for in-depth information before buying this report @ https://adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/817
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Company Name: Adroit Market Research
Contact Person: Ryan Johnson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6068
Address:3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600
Country: United States