JUNEAU, AK – January 6th, 2023 – The leading small ship cruise line today announced, it’s bringing back its $99 per person booking deposit. Back by popular request the company is waiving its $750 per person deposit for a limited time. The WAVE Season offer is valid through February 5th, 2023 and allows guests and travel advisors to reserve a cabin with a small deposit. The cruise line is uniquely positioned to provide upscale experiential cruise adventures in its expanding catalog of itineraries. This is a perfect opportunity to kick off the New Year with unforgettable adventures before the cruise line implements new increased pricing for all Alaska itineraries.
“I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds,” Captain Dan Blanchard stated. “We will continue to focus on maximizing short and long term strategies to improve our guests’ experience and promote sustainable UnCruise UnTourism. Our select price increases reflect the changes in the industry as a whole and our dedication to delivering the highest quality to our guests.”
WAVE Season Cruise Offer Highlights
- Reserve a cabin on any 2023 itinerary with availability for only $99 per person deposit. Valid through February 5th, 2023.
- For a limited time, book Baja California’s Whales & Sealife 2023 departures and receive one complimentary pre-night hotel in San Jose del Cabo PLUS a $100 shopping credit in the UnCruise online gift shop.
- Purchase 3 full fares and the 4th guest sails free on the 84-guest Safari Endeavour in 2023. Great deal for families or couples traveling together.
- Buy one cabin and get the second 50% off for all sailings in Baja January 21 – May 6, 2023. Second cabin savings value $5900 – $10,700.
- Save $1000 per cabin ($500 per person double occupancy) on select Alaska Awakening featured departures April 7 – May 13, 2023.
- For a limited time, the single supplement fees are waived on select departures for individual travelers. These vary by ship and individual sailings to get you the best adventure.
All WAVE Season offers are subject to terms and conditions. Ask an UnCruise Adventures specialist or your travel advisor for more details. Book directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-862-8881 to reserve your bucket list adventure cruise.
UnCruise Adventures email@example.com
Your Health & Wellbeing
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and crew, UnCruise Adventures has implemented a requirement for fully vaccinated cruises and additional safety and sanitary measure onboard all of its vessels. Safe distancing will also be adhered to wherever possible, particularly at check-in and boarding and where not possible, masks will be required. The company’s updated vaccine policy and travel resources can be found on the website uncruise.com.
About UnCruise Adventures
UnCruise Adventures’ is a responsible travel and adventure leader in the small boat industry. They operate boutique yachts and small boats carrying 22-86 guests on voyages in Alaska, Hawaiian Islands, Mexico’s Sea of Cortés, Columbia & Snake Rivers, coastal Washington, Galápagos, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, and Colombia. UnCruise Adventures was picked as the top adventure cruise line by Cruise Critic. Travel & Leisure readers also named UnCruise Adventures in its World’s Best Awards and its list of top 10 small ship ocean cruise lines three years in a row. UnCruise Adventures is a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association.