Market Size – USD 2,539.6 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.3%, Market Trends –The growing necessity of safe drinking water, particularly in the emerging economies
The global ultraviolet disinfectant equipment market is projected to be worth USD 6,001.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The market for ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is experiencing rapid growth attributed to its rising demand in water treatment, wastewater treatment, air disinfection, process water disinfection, and surface disinfection. Ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is an exceptionally efficient way to destroy pathogenic microbes, comprising bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, responsible for causing infectious diseases.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/160
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, a new product-line of Xylem’s closed ultraviolet disinfection equipment, Wedeco Acton PE, was launched for application in salt water and hard water systems. The product is developed for disinfection purpose in aquaria, well boats, zoos, aquaculture farms, saltwater hot springs, and similar places with saltwater surroundings.
- The reactor chamber contributed to a substantial market share in 2019 as it physically encompasses the lamp and quartz sleeve. Besides, it regulates the flow of water through the equipment. There many types of reactors present (e.g., boot or axial shape) and can be obtained with ports in several sizes depending on the design and the flow-rate the product is supposed to serve.
- The North American region dominated the market in 2019 and is estimated to have a CAGR of 10.8% in the period 20202-2027. The high market demand is attributed to the growing implementation of ultraviolet disinfectant equipment in the treatment of water & wastewater and the food & beverage industry.
- Key participants include American Ultraviolet, Trojan Technologies, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation, Xylem Inc., Halma PLC, Advanced UV Inc., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hoenle AG, and Atlantium Technologies Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultraviolet disinfectant equipment market on the basis of component, application, end-users, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- UV Lamps
- Quartz Sleeves
- Reactor Chambers
- Controller Units
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Air Disinfection
- Process Water Disinfection
- Surface Disinfection
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/160
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising incidence of infectious diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising demand for safe drinking water, especially in the APAC region
184.108.40.206. Favorable government initiatives
220.127.116.11. Prevalence of COVID-19
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Cost-prohibitive equipment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. UV Lamps
5.1.2. Quartz Sleeves
5.1.3. Reactor Chambers
5.1.4. Controller Units
Chapter 6. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Water Treatment
6.1.2. Wastewater Treatment
6.1.3. Air Disinfection
6.1.4. Process Water Disinfection
6.1.5. Surface Disinfection
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultraviolet-disinfectant-equipment-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia