Market Size – USD 241.9 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 7.1%, Market Trends – Technological advancements in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
The global ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia market is expected to reach a market size of USD 420.2 Million at a steady CAGR of 7.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Ultrasound guidance can enhance the quality of nerve blocks in regional anesthesia and also help to avoid complications such as intravascular and intraneuronal injection. Factors such as ability to visualize and identify target nerves, determine angle, depth, and path of needle to target nerve, real-time visualization and others are resulting in increasing adoption in surgeries.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/514
Key Highlights of Report
- In January 2021, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas and Medovate partnered to promote best practices in regional anesthesia. The partnership will promote the use of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia by using SAFIRA. It is a Class II medical device that will make regional anesthesia a one-person procedure. It puts control of the injection in the hands of the anesthetist, freeing up the assistant to perform other tasks.
- Linear probe segment accounted for largest revenue share in probe segment in 2020. A linear probe uses high-frequency ultrasound to provide high-resolution images of body surface. Linear probes are also ideal for vascular imaging and central line placement, which is driving the growth of the segment.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 in regional segment. The high growth in the region is due to an increase in target diseases such as orthopedic and diabetes conditions. Other factors driving the growth of the segment is an increase in the number of ambulatory surgical centers in the region.
- Key players in the market include Philips, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medovate, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc., GE Healthcare, Alpinion Medical Systems, Fujifilm Sonosite, Havel’s, Smith’s Medical, Inc., and Vygon.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultrasound guided regional anesthesia market on the basis of components and services, communication, end-use, and region:
- Probe Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021–2028)
- Linear Probe
- Curved Array Probe
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021–2028)
- Supraclavicular Block
- Interscalene Block
- Infraclavicular Block
- Axillary Block
- Femoral Nerve Block
- Transversus Abdominis Plane Block
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021–2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/514
Focal Points of the Global Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesiamarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Safe and effective procedure
188.8.131.52. Decreasing preference for opioid use in pain management
184.108.40.206. Rising trend in ambulatory surgeries in developed countries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of realistic models available for learners to train on
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Market By Probe Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Probe Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
5.1.1. Linear Probe
5.1.2. Curved Array Probe
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultrasound-guided-regional-anesthesia-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia