Pune, 05, Dec 2022: According to the global Ultrasound Market report published by Maximize Market Research, a leading Healthcare consultancy firm, the Ultrasound Market size was valued at USD 6.8 billion in 2021, and total Ultrasound revenue is expected to grow by 6.5% from 2022 to 2029, reaching nearly USD 11.25 billion. The research provides information on industry trends, significant sectors, and possible investments in a variety of disciplines, as well as demand and supply networks, regional contexts, and competitive situations.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our analyst at: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/8480
Ultrasound Market Scope and Research Methodology
The Ultrasound Market research report covers new product launches, unique selling propositions, trends, biomedical engineering, major competitors, industrial chain structure, industry overview, industry national policy, planning analysis, and the most current dynamic analysis. The analysis focused on the overall market drivers, opportunities, challenges, and constraints. For market estimation and forecasting, the bottom-up method is applied. Data were collected from a wide sample using both primary and secondary research approaches to validate the findings.
Ultrasound Market Overview
During the second part of the twentieth century, ultrasound grew fast as a tool for medical picture interpretation. Its value was demonstrated in imaging when its unique features gave significant advantages over other imaging modalities. It is well recognized as a nonionizing, non-invasive form of energy. The need for both basic and specialized ultrasound services has progressively grown and continues to grow, with new frontiers being explored.
Ultrasound Market Dynamics
Over the last 10 years, applications of this technology have expanded to cover clinical domains such as surgery, gastroenterology, and musculoskeletal. Previously, these applications were limited to obstetrics, cardiology, obesity, and radiography. As a consequence of recent advances and the launch of several products in the point-of-care (POC) sector and portable devices, the deployment of these systems in primary care, anesthesia, emergency medicine, and critical care applications has risen. This is likely to help sales increase throughout the forecast period.
Ultrasound Market Segmentation
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
By Device Display
- Color Ultrasound
- B/W Ultrasound
- Trolley/Cart-based Ultrasound Systems
- Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Systems
- Point-of-care (PoC) Ultrasound Systems
- Radiology/General Imaging Applications
- Obstetrics/Gynecology Applications
- Cardiology Applications
- Urology Applications
- Vascular Applications
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Applications
- Pain Management Applications
- Other Applications (hepatology, neurology, bariatric surgery, breast imaging, and emergency care, among others)
- Transducers/ Probes
- Curvilinear/ Convex Array Probes
- Linear Array Probes
- Phased Array Probes
- Other Probes
- Other components
By End User
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Diagnostic Centers
- Maternity Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research and Academia
- Other End Users (physiotherapy clinics, independent associations, government organizations, and sports academies, among others)
Ultrasound Market Regional Insights
The North American region dominated the ultrasound market in 2021, with a 30% share, and is predicted to rise significantly throughout the forecast period. The existence of a substantial number of market rivals in the area, as well as the growing prevalence of cancer cases, is one of the key drivers of regional market growth. According to the National Cancer Institute, 1,806,590 new cancer cases are expected to be recognized in the United States in 2021. The rapid adoption of contemporary technologies in the area is also raising the demand for ultrasound equipment.
Click To get SAMPLE PDF of Ultrasound Market (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/8480
Ultrasound Market Key Competitors:
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- Siemens Healthcare
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Analogic Corporation
- Carestream Health
- CURA Healthcare
- Chison Medical Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Mobisante, Inc.
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Clarius Mobile Health
- Medgyn Products, Inc.
- United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd.
Key questions answered in the Ultrasound Market are:
- What is Ultrasound?
- What is the growth rate of the Ultrasound Market during the forecast period?
- What is the nature of competition in the Ultrasound Market industry in developed economies and developing economies?
- Who are the key players in Ultrasound Market?
- Who are the market leaders in Ultrasound Market in Europe?
- Who are the market leaders in Ultrasound Market in USA and Canada?
- Who are the market leaders in Ultrasound Market in India, China, Japan, and South Korea?
- What are the factors affecting growth in Ultrasound Market?
- Who held the largest market share in Ultrasound Market?
- What are the factors for the growth of the Asia-Pacific region in the Ultrasound Market?
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2029
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Key Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Technology, Device Display, Portability, Application, Component, End User, and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Maximize Market Research is leading Healthcare research firm, has also published the following reports:
Animal/ Veterinary Ultrasound Market: The Animal/ Veterinary Ultrasound Market size was valued at USD 312.45 Mn. in 2021 and the total Animal/ Veterinary Ultrasound revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2029, reaching nearly USD 544.93 Mn. Thanks to advancements in the quality of ultrasound equipment, as well as increased awareness of the benefits of ultrasound as an imaging technique in the diagnosis and detection of animal diseases, have broadened the application scope of animal ultrasound, and are crucial factors expected to drive the Animal/ Veterinary Ultrasound market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Ultrasound Devices Market: Asia Pacific Ultrasound Devices Market was valued at US$ 1.52 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 2.85 Mn by 2029, at a CAGR of 8.20 % during a forecast period. n increase in minimally invasive procedures and complexity of procedures, which requires complex technological devices that are expected to drive the Asia Pacific ultrasound devices market growth.
Ultrasound probe disinfection Market: The ultrasound probe disinfection Market was valued at US$ 0.44 Bn. in 2021. The global Ultrasound probe disinfection Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8 % through the forecast period. A significant contributing element to the growing number of ultrasound imaging operations is the growing geriatric population in the world.
Ultrasound devices Market: Ultrasound Devices Market was valued at US$ 8.31 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 14.78 Bn by 2029, at a CAGR of 7.46 % during a forecast period. The introduction of technological advancement in ultrasound systems, a number of ultrasound diagnostic imaging procedures, and demand for minimally invasive therapies are some of the prominent factors behind the global ultrasound devices market growth.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 96073656
Company Name: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Contact Person: Geeta Yevle
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2, Pune Banglore Highway, Narhe,