The U.K. PPE in construction market size is expected to reach USD 428.4 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. The rising awareness regarding employee safety and health, coupled with increasing fatalities at workplace on account of lack of protection, is expected to drive the demand for personal protective equipment (PPE).
The construction companies in U.K. are focusing on worker safety as well as establishing safety guidelines to minimize workplace hazards that unfavorably affect the operational costs. In addition, increasing government investments in energy and infrastructure projects and rising awareness about employee safety is anticipated to augment the demand for PPE in construction.
The PPE market witnessed a change in the health and safety regulations in Europe. In 2016, the new regulation (EU) 2016/425 was replaced with the 25-year-old directive. The revised regulations include modern methods of marketing PPE and the changes in terms of production techniques as well as the technologies implemented.
The growing blue-collar workforce and decreasing PPE prices in U.K. are anticipated to augment the product demand in the country. Furthermore, increasing efforts by manufacturers to develop products with advanced technologies such as protective clothing for construction workers that provide high visibility, as well as SPF protection, is expected to complement growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/uk-personal-protective-equipment-construction-market
U.K. PPE In Construction Market Report Highlights
• Hand protection equipment including disposable and durable gloves accounted for 23.1% of the country’s revenue share in 2019 owing to increasing penetration of gloves to avoid injuries arising due to cuts, abrasions, burns, and chemicals
• Polyurethane protective footwear is estimated to witness a CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027, in terms of revenue, on account of the moisture resistance offered by the product while performing various construction activities in moist or wet conditions
• The demand for thermal insulation and waterproof clothing is anticipated to reach USD 18.4 million by 2027, owing to its increasing adoption in cold regions in U.K. such as Scotland, Wales, Yorkshire, and London, where the average temperature is below 11°C
• Eye protection is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027, owing to its ability to provide protection to the workers from flying debris, generated by mixing lime and cement, angle grinding/chiseling, and brickworks
• Key players in the industry offer personal safety equipment with distinctive features, such as additional benefits in coveralls, customized gloves, and boots, to expand their clientele base and maximize retention of the current customers
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/uk-personal-protective-equipment-construction-market/request/rs1
U.K. PPE In Construction Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.K. PPE in construction market on the basis of product:
U.K. PPE In Construction Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Head Protection
• Face Protection
• Eye Protection
• Hearing Protection
• Protective Clothing
• Heat & flame protection
• Thermal Insulation & Waterproof Clothing
• General Use
• His-Vis clothing
• Respiratory Protection
• Air-purifying respirator
• Supplied air respirators
• Protective Footwear
• Fall Protection
• Hand Protection
• Disposable gloves
• Natural rubber/latex
• Nitrile gloves
• Vinyl gloves
• Durable gloves
• Mechanical gloves
• Chemical handling
• Thermal/flame retardant
List of Key Players in the U.K. Personal Protective Equipment In Construction Market
• Honeywell International
• Uvex Safety
• Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
• Ansell Ltd.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450483/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Personal Protective Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Respiratory Protection, Protective Clothing), By End-use (Healthcare, Manufacturing), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States